Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants

Breast augmentation: alternatives to breast implants

Havis Havis
visitor
Mazowieckie, Poland
Comments: 3

Breast augmentation: alternatives to breast implants

Hello,
my wife planning to refresh beast after pregnet. She want to do it with aquafilling operation. What is your opinion about it? I heard "no" to this technic, but why?
br
Adam

(0)
Boris Henríquez M.D. Boris Henríquez M.D.
bronze member Basic member
Plastic surgery
Barranquilla, Colombia
Comments: 538  ( 12)

There is no sufficient studies about this kind of products, and its side effects are unknown. I recommend FDA approved silicone breast implants, like Mentor® or Allergan's Natrelle®

(0)
   Comment   
Prof. Ernst Magnus Noah M.D. Prof. Ernst Magnus Noah M.D.
bronze member Premium member
Plastic surgery | more Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Kassel, Germany
Comments: 349  ( 14)
VDÄPC

Hi,
Waterfilling? What do you mean, pressing water into the breast? There is no thechnic that could work with water. Sterile water will be absorbed in some hours. We use it in liposuction, but no use in breast enlargement. I believe you mean fat filling?
This is an interesting technic and it works.
Regards
Prof. E.M. Noah

(0)
   Comment   
MD PhD Jaroslaw Tribull-Potapczuk MD PhD Jaroslaw Tribull-Potapczuk
Plastic surgery
Berlin, Germany
Comments: 368  ( 19)
VDÄPC

Response to the guestion from Havis 2013-11-14
Aquafilling is still in the "experimental" stadium. If the result does not meet your expectations, there is no secure way to remove instilled fluid, except of waiting for biodegradation. Let me complete the answer in your mother language:
"Na Pana miejscu nie robilbym na razie z wlasnej zony krolika doswiadczalnego. Po szczegoly moze Pan sie bezposrednio do mnie zglosic"
Regards
Dr. Tribull
info@dr-tribull.de

(0)
   Comment   
Petra Berger M.D. Petra Berger M.D.
Plastic surgery
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Zurich, Switzerland
Comments: 1202  ( 20)

good morning,

fillings with air or water are not established yet. already established are filling with implants or fat.

all the best,

dr petra berger, frankfurt/zürich
www.praxis-berger.com

(0)
   Comment   
Havis Havis
visitor
Mazowieckie, Poland
Reply to Prof. Ernst Magnus Noah M.D.

Dear Prof. E.M. Noah,

thank you for reply, I found such information about it on producer website:

Technology of Aquafilling gel production, based on the synthetic polyamide of spatial structure tied with hydrogen links. The last ones have an important influence on the structure and properties of polymer molecules. Thanks to this structure, Aquafiling gel is highly compatible with human tissues. Parallel polymer chains are linked by multiple hydrogen links formed between carbonic and amino groups. The presence of a great number of active carbonic groups gives positive charge to the polymer molecule, thus providing high hydrophilicity and water solubility

br
Adam

(0)
   Comment   
Havis Havis
visitor
Mazowieckie, Poland
Reply to MD PhD Jaroslaw Tribull-Potapczuk

Dear Dr. Tribull,

thank you for this info, because it's strong argument for me to not recommend it to my wife :) For me, she's perfect.

br
Adam

(0)
   Comment   
Egypt Urogynecology Clinic - Amr Seif-Eldin , M.D Egypt Urogynecology Clinic - Amr Seif-Eldin , M.D
platinum member Basic member
Cairo, Egypt
Comments: 146  ( 2)

Silicon implants are usually the best, AFT is also another option

(0)
   Comment   
Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center
platinum member Basic member
Lahore, Pakistan
Comments: 518  ( 43)

You can have Breast Augmentation via Saline Filled Breast Implants, Silicone Gel Filled Breast Implants or BAMBI ( Breast Augmentation Mammaplasty via Injection ). We use KHAWAJA'S QUICK BAMBI for Breast Augmentation & Breast Lift. More than 80% of Fat survives with these advanced fat transfer techniques and after the second fill, you rarely need another re-fill of your breasts. This scarless breast augmentation and lift provides an excellent alternative, if you want to go the natural way. Other alternatives are Macrolane injection, but we cannot comment on Aquafilling operation.

You can have Breast Augmentation via Implants or Via Khawaja's Quick BAMBI from us totally under local anesthesia with no hospital stay. The procedure takes around 1 hour and after 2 more hours at the clinic, you can safely go home. There is NO BLEEDING in our cases and NO HOSPITAL STAY. Results are excellent with a very low complication rate. Patient satisfaction rate is certainly very high indeed.

(0)
   Comment   
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Breast augmentation - Breast implants.