Penis enlargement surgery - phalloplasty, penoplasty

Removal of PMMA injections

RK3
visitor
California, United Kingdom
Comments: 1

Removal of PMMA injections

I had over 20c of PMMA injected in my penis last week for girth enhancement. My member is now uncomfortable and grossly deformed. What type of surgery am I looking at as far as removal of the PMMA in my penis? What type of surgeon should I consult? Where would I more likely find a reputable surgeon/clinic to begin my healing process and reverse this unfortunate episode? Is there a good chance that I would be back to what I use to be even (penis size/shape)? Thank you!

(0)

All replies for this topic

MERCY
visitor
New York, United Kingdom

hi. i know a dr. who can remove pmma. his name is dr. rito a. marino diaz. m.d phone number. 305-600-4427. god bless you.

(0)
   Comment   
mountain
visitor
California, United Kingdom

Hi, you should check out Phalloboards at phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com. There's a wealth of knowledge about pmma penile enhancement here, more than anywhere else on the web and you might find the answers you are looking for.

Where did you have your procedure done, and did you talk to that doctor about your complications?

(0)
   Comment   
Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center
platinum member Basic member
Lahore, Pakistan
Comments: 500  ( 37)

Reply to mountain

We do all kinds of penile enhancement surgeries, and managing complications, including removal of excess PMMA, which has deformed your penis.

(0)
   Comment   
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Penis enlargement.