Scar removal

Nose scar removal - surgery or cream?

Natasha Natasha
visitor
Delhi, India
Comments: 3

Nose scar removal - surgery or cream?

i m a 27 year old female. i have a surgical scar on my nose which is the result of a brutal assault by an unknown guy. he bit me on the nose. it has been 3 months since the reconstructive surgery. which is the best way to remove it 100% either by cream/ surgery? and should it be done by a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist? one of the dermatologist suggested fraxel laser surgery. also i would like to know who could do this surgery for me?..

Added photos:

(0)
Lamssa Clinic Lamssa Clinic
bronze member Basic member
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Comments: 23

1-steroid E ingestion for keloids.
2-Carter can add Co2 fractional laser.

(0)
   Comment   
Natasha Natasha
visitor
Delhi, India
Reply to Lamssa Clinic

hello

may i know who can do these procedures n who is carter?

(0)
   Comment   
Lamssa Clinic Lamssa Clinic
bronze member Basic member
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Comments: 23

Reply to Natasha

A plastic surgeon will do it. We are located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and you can contact us at +966-XXXXXXXXX.

(0)
   Comment   
Dr. Dr. Günter Nahles M.D. Dr. Dr. Günter Nahles M.D.
Premium member
Additional Qualification Plastic Surgery | more Facharzt für Oralchirurgie | Maxillofacial Surgery
Berlin, Germany
Comments: 61  ( 2)

Hello Farah,
so sorry for Your bad luck! After 3 month you should avoid further surgery. The healing process has not come to an end and surgery at this point might even aggravate the scar.
Mild ointment (panthenol), massage and sun protection are the best things to do now. Some Camouflage may be helpful for the next weeks and Months. Invasive treatment if you are still disappointed after one year.

Best regards, Dr. Nahles.

(1)
   Comment   
Natasha Natasha
visitor
Delhi, India
Reply to Dr. Dr. Günter Nahles M.D.

Thank you so much for your kind response Dr. Nahles. its been 4 months and i plan to undertake laser surgery after 6 months in all. currently using strataderm. may i ask how can i camouflage?
Kind regards.

(0)
   Comment   
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Scar removal.