ultrasonic cavitation - safety, effects, pain

Diamonds
visitor
London, City of, United Kingdom
Comments: 1

ultrasonic cavitation - safety, effects, pain

I am thinking about going for this treatment for my belly, but i cannot find enough information on it to decide how safe it is. Has anybody had this done, or know anything they can tell me about maybe side effects, pain and so on please?

(0)

All replies for this topic

Rogelio Rincon Lozano M.D.
silver member Basic member
Plastic surgery
Mexico City, Mexico
Comments: 150  ( 3)

Ultrasonic cavitation has become a broad used procedure worldwide. There are lots of brands that apparently offer the same but, these are some thinks you should look to get a better result:
1) Ultrasound frequency between 35-42 KHz, lower frequencies as 30 KHz could go deeper and damage your abdominal muscle wall or irritation to internal organs.
2)Who applies the therapy, is he or she under medical supervision?
3) Cavitiation will only help to break down cellular wall without killing it but still you need something to heat up the fat in order to help it get out of the cell then to the lymph circulation to be used on the muscles and then disposed thru the liver and kidneys. That being said if you get a therapy that is Cavitation and simultaneous monopolar radiofrequency you'll get that effect plus skin lifting. Some equipments has it separate and although it works, it won't be the same way. Try to find info about Triworks Omnika at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
4) Cavitation will be best performed under high hydration conditions, avoid taking any caffeine or diuretics 2 days before therapy. After therapy you can take caffeine as many as you want, this will help to improve your metabolism and increase urine output -- lipid metabolites release out of your body.
5) Keep on a good diet, if you keep on eating bad stuff you'll gain the fat back.
Any other question, contact me.

(0)
   Comment   
Dr. Denian Clinic
Amman, Jordan
Comments: 65

Dear,
Cavitation Lipolysis is one of the oldest techniques used for dissolving the fat cells. currently we use a program called Lipotomy-2, it consist of hypotonic solution injection into the fat followed by a serial of 6-8 settings that includes hight frequency ultrasound and tri-pentopolar radiofrequency RF and vibration plus massage, each setting consists of two - 3 modliteis decided each setting individually. This combination have a very high safety profile. for more information you could log into our clinic website page XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . Also you could watch related video at YouTube following link XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Best regards.

(0)
   Comment   
Dr Ajay Gill
visitor
Chandigarh, India
Comments: 2
Reply to Dr. Denian Clinic

Dr Denian's video is quite clear and informative. Thanks.

(0)
   Comment   
GuitaXP
visitor
Valencia, United Kingdom

I had a Cavitation treatment two months ago and I had a great results, you have to be careful because in the market exist different devices and some of it can be dangerous or just don´t work, and don´t get any result, exist, many cheap Chinese ones, make sure about the quality of the system and go to a good professional. I got mine done with a System from the company Sisneo Biotech is European and the results are incredible, I´m really happy.

(0)
   Comment   
rio
visitor
Manila, United Kingdom

I am planning to under go lipo cavitation, but i just gave birth exactly 2 years ago,is it safe for me?

(0)
   Comment   
GuitaXP
visitor
Valencia, United Kingdom
Reply to rio

I had a Cavitation treatment and I finished 3 months a go I had birth almost 3 years a go it was no problem, be careful with the system they use with you I did it with one from the brand Sisneo Biotech, It was safe and I´m happy. You also have to go to a good professional.

(0)
   Comment   
Slim Medica
visitor
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reply to GuitaXP

Lipofirm Plus - ultrasound cavitation and radio frequency in one machine.

www.slimmedica.co.uk

(0)
   Comment   
Wade
visitor
Georgia, United Kingdom
Reply to Rogelio Rincon Lozano M.D.

Animals do not have cell walls, so that information is incorrect.

(0)
   Comment   
Sujira
visitor
Krung Thep, United Kingdom

If you take the treatment for Ultrasonic Cavitation form the clinics, it could cost you between US$800.00 to US$ 2000.00. But if you buy the home machines from ebay or amazon it cost only US$250.00 (for Ultrasound only) or US$ 450.00 for (Ultrasound + tri polar Radio Frequency). The ultrasonic treatment is quite safe and you could treat yourself at home. There is no expensive appointments and number of treatments are un limited if you own the machine. Only thing is you must not treat ultrasonic fat melting for more than 30 min per day.

The ultrasound only destroy the fat formation and fat must be taken off your body by liver and kidneys so drinking a lot of water helps.

I bought one from ebay at US$250.00 and treated for 15 days (almost everyday) already. I treat my belly region only for 30 min every day and drinks a lot of water to help my liver. Now I have about 1 cm off my upper abdomen, 2 cm at waist line and 3.5cm at the lower abdomen (the infamous Tyre tube). I lost about 1.5kg in this 15 days too.

From the first treatment, you will feel your fats gets softer and later you will see some small dents after fat lose out. Skin firming takes place a little slow if you treat every day. taking cold bath helps.

All for US$250 and as I own the machine now, there will be more future touch up at no extra cost too.

(0)
   Comment   
Dr Sasikumar M
Plastic surgery
Chennai, India
Comments: 20

Its a quite safe non invasive slimming option. we advise Lipouction and post lipo ultrasonic cavitation for better and long lasting results.

(0)
   Comment   
Taylor, Tamara
visitor
Florida, United Kingdom
Reply to Sujira

Please don't take this advise. You do not want to do UC that often. It is possible to desolate too much too fast. If you try to push too much through your kidneys and liver you can do permanent harm. Also, if you don't know what you're doing with your lymphatic system you can hurt yourself.

(0)
   Comment   
Mama
visitor
Florida, United States

Does anyone know if this works on lipomas?

(0)
   Comment   
Mama
visitor
Florida, United States
Reply to Mama

Does this work on lipomas?

(0)
   Comment   
Dr. Denian Clinic
Amman, Jordan

You should visit a physician clinic (Please be smart enough to avoid random management at beauty saloons). At the professional medical clinic you will be evaluated clinically for your accumulated fat / cellulite type and consistency, then to discuss the most suitable program that fits with your condition, program might include more than one management method such as Cold Laser / Lipodissolving Ultrasound / Pentapolar or bipolar RF radiofrequency / Mesotherapy / Hypotonic Injections /, etc... . .
Best regards.

(0)
   Comment   
Dr. Denian Clinic
Amman, Jordan

Dear, As I mentioned above; You should visit a physician clinic (Please be smart enough to avoid random management at beauty saloons). At the professional medical clinic you will be evaluated clinically for your accumulated fat / cellulite type and consistency, then to discuss the most suitable program that fits with your condition, program might include more than one management method such as Cold Laser / Lipodissolving Ultrasound / Pentapolar or bipolar RF radiofrequency / Mesotherapy / Hypotonic Injections /, etc... . .
Best regards.

(0)
   Comment   
Nadim
visitor
Beyrouth, Lebanon

Anyone heard about the Venus machine? I did cavitation last year on an Italian machine the brand was VIP lipoline. The results were excellent. Now a friend of mine, a doctor, opened a clinic and he's using a machine called Venus and another one called vela. Any info?

(0)
   Comment   
Dr. Denian Clinic
Amman, Jordan

Reply to Mama

Usually the small lipoma might be suitable for evacuation and special injection, then few high frequency ultrasound applications should be enough. If re-occurred months later,then plastic surgeon consultation is advisable.

(0)
   Comment   
Farnnut
visitor
Idaho, United States

Is there a difference between rf and ultrasonic cavitation?

(0)
   Comment   
macds650
visitor
Texas, United States
Comments: 4

How come i can hear the high pitch radio frequency when i am using the cavitation probe? Even if i set it to 29.87 Khz or to the 39khz i still hear a high pitch ring in my ears is this normal

(0)
   Comment   
lilyrose
visitor
Florida, United States

I had a kidney transplant 7 years ago and am fine and healthy. I would like to get velashape or cavitation with radio frequency on my butt and thigh area only. not on my stomach or above my hip. Is this safe. I drink lots of water everyday at least 2-3 liters. Also take vitamins .

(0)
   Comment   
DR S M BAKHTIAR KAMAL
bronze member Basic member
Comments: 59

Reply to lilyrose

Ultrasonic Cavitation is safe, Slowly effective,Painless Slimming Procedure

(0)
   Comment   
lilyrose
visitor
Florida, United States
Reply to DR S M BAKHTIAR KAMAL

Dr. Kamal thank you for responding to my post, and do you think that radio frequency is also ok? I read in a post above that the lower the requency the more harsh is can be to internal organs. So perhaps if at a moderate frequency do you think it would be safe?

(0)
   Comment   
Priti
visitor
Delhi, India

i have been very tempted towads this therapy UC - what would be the adviseable frequency - once a week /twice a week ? plz advise

(0)
   Comment   
Kegos
visitor
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Comments: 6

Is it advisable to have double or triple sessions as I have been offered this by a therapist. She did an hours worth of treatment over the whole area of my stomach and how long should there be between treatments of the same area. Also can you treat different parts of the body ie the belly and then do the thigh area ion the same day as this is what she is suggesting

(0)
   Comment   
Chris973
visitor
New Jersey, United States
Comments: 3
Reply to Sujira

What brand is the machine that you bought? Thank you

(0)
   Comment   
zacnmeez
visitor
Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa

hi this is the first time i hear about these type of treatments as we stay in south africa however there is a beauty clinic that does cavitation ultrasound and radiofrequency treatments for breast firming and enhancement here in Cape Town does anybody know if this is safe and does it actually work.
please help thank you

(0)
   Comment   
Chris973
visitor

RE:ultrasound and rf cavitation machine.

Hi, I am trying to buy a home machine Tripolar but there are tons of brands (most sold in China) and is hard to know which one works well. Does anybody have a name brand from China that is reliable? Please let me know the name and how much does it cost.
Thank you

(0)
   Comment   
Kegos
visitor
Reply to Kegos

Why can't i seem to see any replies

(0)
   Comment   
Licensed Aesthetician
visitor
Georgia, United States
Reply to GuitaXP

I want to let you know just about every machine is from China so I dont know how you are going to get around it....???? Every machine I research is from Bejing, China Korea and such??????? and just because it is from China doesnt mean it is poorly made..I also want to state that It can depend on the Technician and their training!!!! I am learning so many people are not well trained with these machines and are using them without MD present.. and no one asks....When I set foot into an establishment Im looking for License, State Board License and Busniness License of city and county... do your research .......I DO

(0)
   Comment   
Licensed Aesthetician
visitor
Georgia, United States
Reply to Taylor, Tamara

Thank You Tamara, I have been thinking of getting this machine for my business but I want to get some education on understanding what Ultrasound does to the body further down the road there is a little more to it than worrying about cost of procedure. One thing for sure if you use this device above you sternum you can damage your ear drums...

So those of you that think you can purchase a machine and use it at home you should find out more about it because it can damage your liver and you only have one.... no second chances.. It amazes me how people are getting the improper knowledge of produces and machines from people in the industry...

Like I said before I look for licenses and documents they should be posted as you enter the establishment and remember just because it is in an office environment doesn't mean that the person doing the treatment is well trained.. ask question and friends look at reviews and Google it you tube it.. I love when my clients come to me and challenge my knowledge and if i don't know I will check on it and get back to you.. everyone be safe.. and make wise decisions with these machines and your health...

(0)
   Comment   
Licensed Aesthetician
visitor
Georgia, United States

Dr Denian,

Thank You for reading these comments and answering on time with these questions. Im an estheticians and it alarms me with the random purchases people are making and home use with this machine. Of course Im trying to educate as much as I can. The next CEU for ultrasonic treatment is 6 months away. Im wondering if this machine can be used with an estheticians License and not have MD on staff at my business. I have also discovered this machine is only supposed to be used no more that 15 to 20 minutes at a time. I am in business for myself and amazed at all the questions people have with hyper pigmentation, skin deficiencies, moles, milia, and on and on now here comes this machine and it blows my mind that it can be purchased without a License.. I hope that we dont hear later about people that have purchased and over used it...

Any training ideas you have for me would be welcome Im in GA.....

Thank You for taking the time to help..

(0)
   Comment   
Chris973
visitor
Reply to Licensed Aesthetician

I am looking for a recommendation on a brand name for the UC & RF machines, because I read that despite that all come from China SOME do not work well and after you pay and wait for delivery I rather DO research and ask questions about what brand names work. I want to buy it to do it in my home, I understand your concern about being licensed to do it, my husband is a MD so I don't have that problem. My question was regarding the brand name of the machine, if anyone knows of a home machine that works fine, please let me know. My research is on the Brand NAME not on the Technician or who does it.

(0)
   Comment   
Miss Abby
visitor
Manila, Philippines

Hello, I'm just 19 and I really want to try lipo cavity and RF, would that be safe for me? Especially on the long-term 'coz I'm worrying on three(3) issues like "can I stll breastfeed my future baby someday?" "Would that cause birth defect?" "Does RF cause cancer?"
I hope you can help me, thanks a lot! :)

(0)
   Comment   
Roza 1
visitor
New York, United States

Hello , I need some help : I bought two machines 1. Ultrasonic Cavitation 2. Velashape .
I live in New York does it requir any license ?
Please help me.

(0)
   Comment   
Roza 1
visitor
New York, United States
Reply to Chris973

Hello I can recommend you to buy Zeta 3, it's a Rf tripolar and ultrasonic cavitation .if you need contact information let me know

(0)
   Comment   
Kegos
visitor
Reply to macds650

Hi I have found the same with my machine and I can't use it on clients as its giving them a headache. Which machine are you using I have the explosive speed grease machine

(0)
   Comment   
Sails
visitor
Michigan, United States

Can you use the lipo cavitation probe under your chin if you use a low frequency?
Thank you

(0)
   Comment   
askinginfo
visitor
California, United States

Is it safe to do ultra cavitation after i had breat silicone augmentation a month ago?

(0)
   Comment   
liposlim
visitor
Florida, United States
Reply to macds650

Are there cavitation machines that don't make your ears ring?

(0)
   Comment   
Cecyurena
visitor

I had radiation therapy eleven yrs ago flowed by medication treatment until two thousand ten do you recommend the cavitation in my case? Thanks

(0)
   Comment   
Cecyurena
visitor
Reply to Cecyurena

It is safe for people had radiation therapy and had cancer treatment medication?

(0)
   Comment   
Lori
visitor

does ultrasonic cavitation work with lumps and bumps from a previous liposuccion?

(0)
   Comment   
Ashina.H
visitor
Reply to zacnmeez

I do these treatments, and it's safe on breast. Depending what machine, and who is doing it.. ashina.harichund@gmail.com

(0)
   Comment   
Ashina.H
visitor
Reply to GuitaXP

I also checked out this machine... I even emailed for quotes directly from sisneo, along with specs... Do you know where these machines are manufactured?? Do you know who and where almost all machines are manufactured? Manufactured FOR Sisneo by WHOM??

(0)
   Comment   
Janette
visitor
Western Cape, South Africa
Reply to zacnmeez

Hi I live in Hermanus and offer UC but if you are looking to reduce fat areas like muffin tops and thighs etc then you should consider cryo lipolisis which kills your fat cells by freezing them only one session is required. I now work from home and offer this treatment at an affordable price. Janettevdb@gmail.com

(0)
   Comment   
Kegos
visitor
Reply to Janette

Hi again think is sent it as a message ! Which machine are you using please I am in the UK but originally Zimbabwean

(0)
   Comment   
Dakid
visitor

Why is it necessary to avoid caffeine 2 days before ultrasonic cavitation?

(0)
   Comment   
Bensible
visitor
Maryland, United States

I have searched and searched for some type of at home training for these machines and have found nothing. Does anyone know what tool is best on what part of the body and for how long? ie cavitation for 20 mins and then suction or never both on same area? The manuel that came with machine only describes what each one does but not how to actually use it.
Thanks

(0)
   Comment   
Female Elephant Man
visitor
Florida, United States

Hello Doctors and Patients ,

The information here has been great but I have a unique situation /question and wonder if anyone out there can help as I struggle with this.
I had Endometriosis since 18 with about 12 abdominal surgeries over the past 20 years, diagnosed with Lupus SLE IN 1997 and Sarcoidosis in 2011. I am fine now with no problems except an elephant man / gutted fis type of body. I am a 40 something African American female researching all option of getting a Victoria's Secret body back before turning 50

(0)
   Comment   
patriarca22
visitor
Florida, United States

It is safe if I have dental implants??

(0)
   Comment   
patriarca22
visitor
Florida, United States

Is it safe to do ultra cavitation and RF if I have dental implants?

(0)
   Comment   
Maria
visitor
Florida, United States

What brand of machine is good to do in home?

(0)
   Comment   
Gemma
visitor
Reply to liposlim

Hi there ,
I have the same problem a high pitch ringing in my ears, surely there's something to stop this ? This is my business and it's hard to explain to a client why this is happening any info would be helpful

(0)
   Comment   
Kegos
visitor
Reply to Gemma

The problem is that I can't change up the level because of noise and am not finding I am getting any fat loss results. So I have wasted £500. Can your clients tolerate this sound and are u getting results

(0)
   Comment   
aubou
visitor
Quebec, Canada
Reply to Chris973

Hi,
i am also looking for a home ultrasound rf machine, did you find a reliable brand? I am thinking to buy from mychway but i am still hesitant...
Thank you to let me know if you have more info.

(0)
   Comment   
Dakid
visitor
Reply to Gemma

I'm not sure its possible to stop the ringing in your ears because that's the effect of the ultrasonic liposuction working. I would think that the only way you could avoid hearing the ringing is if you are deaf since the auditory functioning won't be there to allow the ringing sound from occurring.

(0)
   Comment   
lin1975
visitor

Hello! I have hiatal hernia, is it safe for me to undergo ultrasound lipocavitation & Rf? Thank you very much!

(0)
   Comment   
Anonimous1
visitor
Al Qahirah, Egypt

I am doing ultra cavitation and radio frequency on my abdomen in a specialised clinic..Is there any danger on the ovaries and uterus since I intend to have children in the future

(0)
   Comment   
Gemma
visitor

Hi there,
I have my own beauty business and always advise my clients to get checked out if they have any health problems such as the above.
This needs to checked out with your GP before any cavitation,treatment, i suffer from ulcerative colitis but I use this treatment on myself, regular and I've had no problems at all, and I've seen amazing results.
Let me know how you get on kind regards
Wendy

(0)
   Comment   
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Ultrasonic cavitation.