Breast augmentation prices
Prices - Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants
- Breast augmentation is usually done under general anesthesia. An anesthesiologist must be present for your procedure, and that will increase your cost.
- What are the surgeon’s fees and consultation costs?
- The type of implant you and your doctor choose can affect your cost. Breast implants can cost anywhere from 1000 EUR to 2500 EUR depending on type, manufacturer, surface texture and shape.
- You can choose either saline or silicone implants; silicone is mainly used in Europe.
- What will be the cost of hospitalization? Plan on spending one to two nights in the hospital.
- How much will post-operative garments costs?
- If you are having a breast augmentation before pregnancy, you may need a breast lift after having children so be sure to figure that cost in as well.
- Most doctors say implants will last about ten years; after you may need to change them. The cost of a follow-up breast augmentation should be calculated as well.
- If you are requesting an unnaturally large size of implants, you may need a breast lift in addition to breast augmentation.
- Don’t forget to add in your travel, transport and accommodation costs.
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- For more info about the procedure Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants, go to the Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants homepage.
- Check costs / prices for other procedures.
|Costa Rica||$3,500 USD|
|Czech Republic||$2,579 USD|
|Dominican Republic||$3,500 USD|
|French Polynesia||$4,806 USD|
|United Arab Emirates||$4,754 USD|
|United Kingdom||$6,874 USD|
|United States||$3,372 USD|
Subscribe Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants Newsletter to get updates in your mailbox. New patient stories, Question / Answers, new forum posts.
Are you planning to undergo this treatment? Discuss it with other users and ask doctors what you want to know.
Have you undergone this treatment? Share your experience and help others.