Prices - Rhinoplasty (Nose Job - Nose Surgery)
- Will you have “hard” or “soft” rhinoplasty? Your rhinoplasty costs will vary greatly depending on whether you are having work done only on the cartilage of your nose (soft surgery) or the bones (hard surgery.) Soft surgery is usually cheaper because no bones have to be broken and then reset.
- Is this a revision rhinoplasty? If you have already had work done on your nose, additional surgeries will be more costly as there are higher risks involved with revisions.
- You will be under general anesthesia so must factor in the cost of an anesthesiologist.
- Don’t forget hospitalization costs; you’ll most likely spend two nights in hospital.
- If your rhinoplasty is medically necessary, additional costs may occur.
- What are the surgeon’s fees and consultation costs?
- Don’t forget to add in your travel, transport and accommodation costs
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- For more info about the procedure Rhinoplasty (Nose Job - Nose Surgery), go to the Rhinoplasty (Nose Job - Nose Surgery) homepage.
- Check costs / prices for other procedures.
|Costa Rica||$3,400 USD|
|Czech Republic||$1,113 USD|
|Dominican Republic||$2,500 USD|
|French Polynesia||$2,743 USD|
|United Arab Emirates||$6,300 USD|
|United Kingdom||$7,179 USD|
|United States||$2,984 USD|
Subscribe Rhinoplasty (Nose Job - Nose Surgery) Newsletter to get updates in your mailbox. New patient stories, Question / Answers, new forum posts.
Are you planning to undergo this treatment? Discuss it with other users and ask doctors what you want to know.
Have you undergone this treatment? Share your experience and help others.