Among chin surgeries belong reduction of too large chin bone or enhancement of the chin. There can be used two methods of chin enhancement: enhancement with various types of implants and enhancement without the use of implants, when the implant is replaced with the own tissue grafted from the chin bone. The advantage of the second method is mainly that we avoid the risk of wrong implant healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It is possible to perform correction of prominent chin and wide jaw line without visible scars in a woman?
- I have a very small receding chin, what are the options?
- My mother lost her teeth due to periodontitis and her gums and bone have receded. Can this problem be solved?
- I have significantly protruded jaws
- May shift occure when correcting chin with implant?