Obligatory discussion rules
Obligatory discussion rules – It won’t work without them…
1. Content – Stick to the point
Discussion on www.healingcare.info and www.estheticon.com is reserved to users who are looking for or provide information related to the thematic focus of the portals. Therefore, we recommend that you always stick to the relevant topic and contribute to discussions on the given subject. Before asking a question, it is necessary to look through the previous discussion and content of the portal, whether the question has not already been answered. Question off topic will be redirected to an appropriate discussion or deleted, duplicate query will always be deleted.
2. Administration – We are not alone here
The administrator of the portal optimizes the discussion to allow high-quality communication and transmission of information between users of the portal. He is entitled to edit the subject and content of the contribution to better serve the merit of the asked questions. The administrator reserves the right according his/her sole discretion to remove posts that violate the rules of discussion or contributions which are considered inappropriate for other serious reasons.
3. Respect – We take your opinions seriously, you should do the same!
Personal opinions and criticism of discussion contributions, physicians or administrators can be freely expressed on portals www.healingcare.info and www.estheticon.com. Curse words, threats or other verbal attack will not be tolerated, even if some letters are replaced by other characters or there is a smiley face behind such expression. Vulgarism with a smiley face is still a vulgarism. We are forced to immediately delete contributions with these elements.
4. Format of the contributions - Clear at first sight
In order to keep the contributions clear and understandable, it is recommended to use commas, apostrophes and structuring of the text into paragraphs. Even writing in discussions has its unwanted forms, so we ask you to avoid them. We cannot tolerate writing in capital letters, which is perceived as shouting. In case of undesirable forms of speech, we will be forced to delete the contribution.
5. Anonymity – We protect your privacy
We recommend that all personal information in discussions is kept to minimum. Inserting of email addresses, telephone numbers, specimen signatures or other contact information can compromise you. By accepting these rules, person who inserts any contact information into the discussion confirms to be aware of all the risks associated with such action. All personal information that you provide to us in the process of registration is treated in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data.
6. Misuse of discussion – Everything has its limits
Discussion on www.healingcare.info and www.estheticon.com is not intended for any offers, references to the specific persons or business organizations, and transfer of private messages. Contributions of commercial character and all contributions showing any hidden commercial character will be unceremoniously deleted. For communication of private messages or commercial information, it is necessary to use communication tools other than the discussions. An exception for commercial communications is granted to clients of portals www.healingcare.info and www.estheticon.com who are entitled to insert such contributions.
7. Consequences - We don't like to, but still ...
Infringement of the discussion rules will force us to block the user’s address, take away the option to insert contributions and, in extreme cases, draw legal consequences in accordance with the commercial code.
8. Consent to provision of information – We don’t insinuate!
Within the rules of registration, you provide the company www.healingcare.info and its subsidiaries consent to send newsletter and periodic information about news and changes in the discussion forums which you participate in. We always proceed in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on information services.
- Basic members: Badges - Benefits & Conditions
- For surgeons & clinics (advertising)
- Premium members: Badges - Benefits & Conditions
- Registration - Sign up
- Starter members: Badges - Benefits & Conditions
- Doctor Listing Criteria
- Obligatory discussion rules
- Rules for publishing articles, press releases, and videos
- How can my profile on Estheticon increase traffic to my website?
- How can the "recommended by patients" icon help me?
- How to get online recommendations from patients
- Link to us
- Setting up Google Authorship
- Share on Facebook
- What is Google Authorship and why should I use it?
- Why Should I List Prices for my Procedures on Estheticon?