Basic rules and structure of procedure description
- Text must be unique and written by you (not to be copied from other websites) and must be designed exclusively for publication on the Estheticon portal.
- The length of the description must be at least 6 000 characters (or 900 words).
- In the article, we recommend using illustrative photos before and after, but any visual examples like videos are welcome. (You don´t have any video? Contact your KAM to talk about the possibility to create one or publish your own video).
- We recommend writing more short paragraphs, using vivid language. You are writing for the laymen which means you need to keep it simple, they will read about the procedure for the first time.
- Describe the procedure ideally in the following seven chapters. If you've received a table with recommended themes and phrases from your KAM, incorporate them in your text. Your article will then have a greater visibility in research tools or on platforms and attracts more potential clients. The topics and phrases suggested in the table are carefully tested. In the case of any doubts, do not hesitate to describe why these terms are misleading, inappropriate or inaccurate.
When writing, you will be provided with a table, a list of chapters where you will find not only topics that cannot be missing in the text, but also specific words. So, you write the article by linking individual chapters and keywords.
Easy steps to write an article
- Prepare an introduction - the text must contain a short "perex" or annotation to the article. One paragraph, a general description of the article topic and some useful brief information.
- Use the recommended phrases in the title, in the subtitle, in the description of the image and in the introduction.
- Use the recommended phrases in each paragraph as much as possible - ideally in the first fall, use synonyms.
- Use chapters to prepare the topics you want to describe in the article. If possible, use all the topics in the table. Each phrase and topic from the assignment should be used in the article.
- You may also want to write about a topic that is not on the table, but the treatment you think is relevant. That's all right. The table provided by us contains only the most essential information that is relevant to the procedure and you can extend it freely.
The description of the procedure is recommended to be written in the following 7 chapters (CONTENTS):
The content of an article in 7 chapters
1. Indication – Describe the problem before the operation
- Who is this procedure intended for?
2. The course of the Operation
- What are the pre-surgery requirements, if any?
- What are the details of the Procedure?
- How long will the procedure last?
- Is this a single procedure or does it require repeated doctor visits/procedures?
3. Recovery Time
- How long is the patient's recovery time?
- Will the patient experience any period of disability after the procedure?
- Will there be any visible signs, marks, scars, etc. of the procedure afterward?
- How long after the procedure will there be visible effects?
4. Visibility of the result after the operation – how real are the expectations, what on an opposite side the patient cannot the predictability of the effect after the procedure - What are the real expectations of the procedure, what cannot be expected by the patient
- After how long the result will appear?
- How long the result/effect will last?
5. Complications – Don´t be afraid to consult and describe the complication
- What problems may occur during or after the procedure?
- What activities should the patient avoid doing?
- Is there any knowledge you can give that may speed up healing time?
- What can disturb the healing process
- What factors would make it impossible for a person to undergo the procedure?
- For what kind of patient, the procedure isn´t right and why?
7. Summary and Conclusion
- What are the advantages, disadvantages, and risks of the surgery
- Can you compare this procedure with another type of procedure that may provide the same results?