Brazilian Butt Lift: looking for a doctor with a good price in Germany

Oye visitor
  • 2 Likes

Brazilian Butt Lift: looking for a doctor with a good price in Germany

Oye  |  Berlin
  • 2 Likes
 |  Berlin
I want to do my Brazilian butt lift but am looking for a doctor with a good price
Dr. Rebin
Dr. Rebin Basic member
  • 59 answers
  • 8 Likes
Dr. Rebin
Dr. Rebin  |  Plastic surgery, Lanaken London Rotterdam
  • 59 answers
  • 8 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Lanaken London Rotterdam
Dear Oye, Thanks for your enquiry.

BBL - Brazilian Butt fat transfer is one of our specialities..in our private hospital Medical center at the border with Germany..in Maaseik,.not far from Aachen and Dusseldorf..

Most of our Germany patients send photographs for initial screening-advice and quote...the procedure itself is performed in day case..1. first step is liposuction.fat grafting and then we work and prepare the fat for transfer..the way we design it together..i will need your cooperation. and feedback.

The AA configuration is broad and more Kardashian like..The Scandinavian version is smaller..and rounder. See our gallery . on our website and twitter.com/opus_clinic

Transfer only starts at 1750 euro.
We need to examine where and how much lipo zones will be needed.( most want a smaller waist and lipo of flanks -sides and lower back...combined with tummy lipo.

If interested, send some photo's to ########### directly...after review will call back to discuss..Live consultation is also available...

Sincerely, Dr Rebin.

att: models and design examples.
Belle Medica
Belle Medica Premium member
  • 27 answers
  • 2 Likes
Belle Medica
Belle Medica
  • 27 answers
  • 2 Likes
Dear Oye, make a quick tour to Bucharest - Romania . It costs you around 1500 euro with fast and great results! Flight takes 1 hour :)
Venus visitor
  • 2 answers
  • 1 Like
Venus
  • 2 answers
  • 1 Like
I'd like to have BBL op too and I'm looking for a fair price with a good result please help me . I prefer it in Germany but I can travel if I'd get a good offer
dr. Igor Maljković
dr. Igor Maljković Basic member
  • 17 answers
  • 3 Likes
dr. Igor Maljković
dr. Igor Maljković  |  Plastic surgery, Belgrade
  • 17 answers
  • 3 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Belgrade
Dear Oye,

always keep in mind that quality comes with the price. Even in Serbia fat transfer is around 3000e, sa I really doubt that you will be satisfied with 1500e surgery, performed in Germany. Expect to pay at least 4500e for good surgeon.

Best regards
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Brazilian Butt Lift.