Remove scar from a 3rd degree burn

Remove scar from a 3rd degree burn

Sophie  |  visitor  |  South Dakota
  • 1 answers
I had a 3rd degree burn about 3 years ago on a big area of my arm/elbow. I already had the skin graft done after that but it didn't help at all. It make the burn look bigger and bumper. I'm looking forward to help sand the scar flat down and make the appearance better, regardless of the cost. Do you know of any kind of treatment or surgery that can help? Let me know please!!!!
Dr. surendra chawla  |  Basic member  |  New Delhi
  • 98 answers
kindly post your photograph of arm then it would be easy to tell about the treatment modality best suitable for you


South Delhi Cosmetic Clinic
Sophie  |  visitor  |  South Dakota
  • 1 answers
I know it looks ugly but please help!!! Please let me know what type of scar do I have?
Dr. med. Petra Berger  |  Basic member  |  Plastic surgery  |  Frankfurt am Main Zurich Palma de Mallorca
  • 1677 answers
you have a hypertrophic scar/ keloid and it needs special treatment.
please do send the pictures to e at: info(at)

kind regards,

dr petra berger
scarface9  |  visitor  |  North Carolina
  • 1 answers

More reviews like this

Laser Scar Treatment - Related videos

Laser Scar Treatment

96% worth it. Based on 76 patient ratings.

Specialists near you