Liposuction and lipofilling at 18 years old

• 4 answers

Liposuction and lipofilling at 18 years old

Kaylaindia  |  New York
  • 4 answers
 |  New York
Hi I would like to get a liposuction I am 18 years old and I've been fat all my life, no matter what I do. I tried dietary pills, eating right and going to the gym and nothing seems to work. I would like to have my stomach just flatten. So I can have a start to my weight loss journey and I would like to have some of the fat transferred to my butt. Please help
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS Basic member
  • 163 answers
  • 18 Likes
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS  |  Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Cairo
  • 163 answers
  • 18 Likes
 |  Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Cairo
Of course Kayla, you are welcome to have a tourist trip in Egypt, and have the liposuction at our clinic simultaneously. Please contact us at Cairo Plastic Clinic
Medco Health Tourism
Medco Health Tourism Basic member
  • 6 answers
Medco Health Tourism
Medco Health Tourism
  • 6 answers
Hello. The price for a 3 part Liposuction would be 1,785 EUR, but if you have a Slim Lipo that would be 2,335 EUR for the same 3 parts. And a fat transfer to 1 area would cost 879 EUR.
Please advise when you are thinking of coming.
The corset will of extra value, other than that, included in your package will be 1 day stay at the Hospital.
Best Regards,
  • 429 answers
  • 73 Likes
Dr. Basilio Henríquez Tejeda  |  Plastic surgery, Barranquilla
  • 429 answers
  • 73 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Barranquilla
kayla: Mi saludo desde Barranquilla, Colombia.- Si me envías fotos de tu cuerpo te diré lo que mas te puede favorecer quirúrgicamente. Atte. Dr. Basilio Henriquez T.- Cirujano Plastico Estetico
Dr. Alejandro Monsalve Trespalacios
Dr. Alejandro Monsalve Trespalacios Basic member
  • 359 answers
  • 18 Likes
Dr. Alejandro Monsalve Trespalacios
Dr. Alejandro Monsalve Trespalacios  |  Plastic surgery, Medellin
  • 359 answers
  • 18 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Medellin
Hello Kaila:
We can help you to get your lipo VASER with fat transfer to your butt.
We are in Medellin , Colombia in las vegas clinic.
You must been here ten days to fourtheen.
Alejandro Monsalve, plastic surgeon.
CSSC International +
CSSC International + Basic member
  • 893 answers
  • 79 Likes
CSSC International +
CSSC International +
  • 893 answers
  • 79 Likes
We use Khawaja's Simplified Liposuction & Liposculpture. You will get excellent results. Your stomach will flatten completely and you will loose many inches. We will use Khawaja's Quick Brazalian Butt Fat Transfer, which has the highest survival rate of fat. Both liposcuction and fat transfer in the buttocks will be carried out in a single session lasting around 2-3 hours. It is walk in walk out surgery at our clinic and you can conveniently fly back the next day. Cost for liposuction is 2500 Euros and for fat transfer for both buttocks is 2000 Euros. We can offer you free pick and drop to airport and free overnight stay at our clinic.
We’re sorry, but this discussion has been locked. You will not be allowed to include any additional posts here.

Start a new discussion on topic of Liposuction.