Removal of PMMA injections

Removal of PMMA injections

RK3  |  visitor  |  California
I had over 20c of PMMA injected in my penis last week for girth enhancement. My member is now uncomfortable and grossly deformed. What type of surgery am I looking at as far as removal of the PMMA in my penis? What type of surgeon should I consult? Where would I more likely find a reputable surgeon/clinic to begin my healing process and reverse this unfortunate episode? Is there a good chance that I would be back to what I use to be even (penis size/shape)? Thank you!
MERCY  |  visitor  |  New York
  • 1 answers
hi. i know a dr. who can remove pmma. his name is dr. rito a. marino diaz. m.d phone number. 305-600-4427. god bless you.
mountain  |  visitor  |  California
  • 1 answers
Hi, you should check out Phalloboards at There's a wealth of knowledge about pmma penile enhancement here, more than anywhere else on the web and you might find the answers you are looking for.

Where did you have your procedure done, and did you talk to that doctor about your complications?

CSSC International +  |  Basic member  |  Lahore Stockholm
  • 911 answers
We do all kinds of penile enhancement surgeries, and managing complications, including removal of excess PMMA, which has deformed your penis.
More reviews like this
super professional experience
Penis enlargement surgery - phalloplasty, penoplasty
  It's worth it
Prepare yourself for a really rewarding, no pressure, super professional experience. The clinic setting is a convenient 5-minute stroll from BTS. The reception is modern and comfortable, like the... More 

Relevant procedures

Related indications

Specialists near you