I am suffering of gender disphoria

I am suffering of gender disphoria

tah  |  visitor  |  Punjab
  • 2 answers
Sir I belong to pakistan .I am suffering of gender disphoria .I hate my biological body instead want to become male .how can I apply for this procedure
Op. Dr. Cem Özlük M.D.  |  Premium member  |  Sexology  |  Alanya
  • 271 answers
Hi dear Tah

For this procedure firstly you beed to go to psychiatrist then you will be under hormon therapy and after that you can apply for permission letter. After this letter you can start your surgeries.

Best regards
Head assistant:  0090... Show number 00905366753260  Telephone
Op.dr.cem özlük:  0090... Show number 00905325534817  Telephone
Caraps MEDLine  |  Premium member  |  Tbilisi
  • 64 answers
Dear Tah,
For Gender surgery you need permission letter. But you can start with Breast Reduction without permission.
For further details please contact us by e-mail: carapsmedline@yahoo.com
Best regards!
tah  |  visitor  |  Punjab
  • 2 answers
Sir I belong to Pakistan than how can I start this procedure now please help me

Ask a Gender Reassignment Surgery specialist

More reviews like this

Seva 2019-03-31
It's worth it

The doctors and all staff were perfectly professional and the procedure is definitely worth the treatment and has made a difference to my day to day living. Definately recommend HE CLINIC to anyone looking to better the... More 

Gender Reassignment Surgery - Related videos

Related indications

Gender Reassignment Surgery

93% worth it. Based on 21 patient ratings.

Specialists near you