$5000 is my budget for a tummy tuck, breast lift, and Brazilian butt lift fat transfer only

Pakapoa visitor
  • 1 Like

$5000 is my budget for a tummy tuck, breast lift, and Brazilian butt lift fat transfer only

Pakapoa  |  Florida
  • 1 Like
 |  Florida
Am currently in the US, and I lost 90 pounds at a young age quickly only to be left with saggy skin. Am tired of my ugly body I never even got to enjoy my weight loss. Every time I save up enough money something always comes up. I have no children. I will provide picture to anyone interested. My budget is $5000. Ready to travel
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS Basic member
  • 163 answers
  • 18 Likes
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS
Professor Dr. Adel Wilson MD, FRCS  |  Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Cairo
  • 163 answers
  • 18 Likes
 |  Fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Cairo
Of course we are willing to assist you. We will be happy to do your surgery for 5000 $ at Cairo Plastic Clinic in Egypt. This of course does not include the travel expenses.
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Legarda
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Legarda Basic member
  • 348 answers
  • 50 Likes
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Legarda
Dr. Carlos Gonzalez Legarda  |  Plastic surgery, Bogotá
  • 348 answers
  • 50 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Bogotá
This Budget can be according with the prices at my city: Bogota-Colombia
Caraps MEDLine Premium member
  • 33 answers
  • 2 Likes
  • 33 answers
  • 2 Likes
Please, send your photos, and we will evaluate your case!
Medco Health Tourism
Medco Health Tourism Basic member
  • 6 answers
Medco Health Tourism
Medco Health Tourism
  • 6 answers
We can do all for this price, but we need to see your pictures. We are located in İstanbul.
ClinicForYou
ClinicForYou Basic member
  • 68 answers
  • 4 Likes
ClinicForYou
ClinicForYou
  • 68 answers
  • 4 Likes
Hello, Pakapoa, our clinic is based in Wrocław, Poland, we offer competitive prices. Please get in touch with pictures to receive the feedback from the surgeon.
Dr. Theodor Motruc Premium member
  • 20 answers
  • 14 Likes
Dr. Theodor Motruc  |  Plastic surgery, Iasi
  • 20 answers
  • 14 Likes
 |  Plastic surgery, Iasi
Hi, with this budget you can cover the expenses at our clinic in Iasi, the total cost would be $4000 for the surgeries, however they shouldn't be done all at once. I do not know what the travelling costs would be.
sue visitor
  • 1 answers

Reply to Dr. Theodor Motruc

sue  |  Victoria
  • 1 answers
 |  Victoria
Hi im from trinidad i lost 180 lb how much will it cost for tummy tuck i dont have any children .