Your patient can appear in the main visual on the main page of our website. Underneath will be the patient’s username and one procedure they have written a review on for the website.
This text on the photograph will be an active link leading directly to a detailed view of the review featuring your practice. It is not a direct advertisement for you in the same way as a banner ad, for instance, but it does serve as a modern PR tool and way to build your reputation.
Parameters for the photograph on the homepage:
- Must be professional.
- Your photograph must be at least 1440 × 540 pixels, or larger, as long as it can be cropped to this size. The file size (.jpg or .png) should be no more than 150 kB.
- Must contain an outline/silhouette of the patient at the same size as the rest of the picture in the illustration photo.
- Should be shot outside – in nature or in the city. The background must be blurred. (This is usually only possible with SLR, not with a smartphone or compact camera.)
- Must be unique for our website. May not be used as the visual for a doctor or clinic in other promotional materials.
- No product placement in the photograph (blurred clinic building, logo, staff etc. in the background)
- The main page may eventually rotate between photos of multiple patients.
How to choose the right patient?
- Must be an active member of our Estheticon community – an Estheticon friend.
- Does not have to be a model, but should be natural and likable.
- Natural beauty goes over best – the procedure should not be obvious in the photograph at first glance.
- Take care with the makeup and clothes for the photo shoot. Understated makeup and a trendy or timeless outfit will work best. We do not recommend exotic, glamour, business or overly official looks. Avoid black or dark brown clothing as well.
- The patient on each language version should come from that territory (Czech clients on the Czech version, English clients on the English version of Estheticon).
- Must be a patient of a Premium doctor or clinic.