If you are The Ideal Candidate its likely you have experience in digital media sales or an online marketing agency. You are a sales person with strong background in marketing. You are able to communicate effectively over the phone as well as in person. Meeting interesting people is your joy. Empathy is your second name and communication is your strenght. You know how and when to ask for what you want. Price negotiations are your hobby. You can recognize whats important and what's not. Asthe right candidate you want a diverse job that includes keeping up with marketing trends (SEO, social media, SEM etc.). You are at least curious about plastic surgery, aesthetic dermatology and beauty industry. Once you join us you wil enjoy working in a small team. We are not a corporation. Most of the times you will be working on your own, independently without assistance but with support of your colleagues. You will not only close deals with clients but also advise clients in marketing strategy effectively. Analysing clients needs will be the stepping stone to implementing the right mix of marketing tools that our portal offers. You will earn respect of your clients by having deep insight into aesthetic medicine as well as marketing. Your empathy and enthusiasm will help you succeed.
- Responsible for sale of Estheticon products
- Online marketing consulting
- Establish strategies and sales plans for achieving period and quarterly digital advertising goals
- Daily communication with clients via phone and email
- Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers
- Contact and communicate with clients on a regular basis to review campaign performances and suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
- Communication with doctors, clinics, editors, administrators and other external suppliers
- Communicates effectively to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Searching for new business opportunities
- Dealing with clients, closing contracts and account management
- Attending conferences worldwide
- Business trips to meet clients in target markets
What we require
- Experience in online marketing, online media sales, advertising or PR
- Excellent communication and presentation ability (mainly in German)
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Ability to use MS Office, the internet and internet applications
- Ability to listen and willingness to help clients
- Ability to close deals on the phone as well as in personal meeting
- Absolutely must have a passion for online marketing!
- Creative thinking
- Sence of humour
- Willingness to travel
- Flexibility and reliability
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in medicine, public relations, and/or journalism is an advantage
- University degree is an advantage
What we offer
- Performance-related bonuses
- Interesting and creative work with our clients – doctors
- Flexible working hours
- New experience in online marketing
- Part-time home office possible
- Start immediately
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send me your CV and cover letter. That means write why you want to work in our company. What makes you perfect fit for this position? Take a look at what we do and make sure you really want to join us. We will reply only to interesting candidates.
Interested in this position?
pavel.hilbert (..) estheticon.com