I had got sick with the small penis


I have a small penis and my wife is not sufficient with length. so i wanna do the surgery to enlarge my penis... and im expect that doctor might help me in this situation... and might give me the best suggesions

Show posts1 Hide posts1

Hello SHASHI, have you contacted the doctors concerning the surgery?Any news on the next step?
Keep us informed, hope everything is going to be fine soon.

Doctor feedback

Akruti Institute of plastic and cosmetic surgery
More reviews  

More reviews like this

Ahm World Wide International Aesthetic 2019-12-04
It's worth it     

they take really good care of you pick you up from the airport and drop you back. they always respond when you message them and are really polite, the doctor knows what his doing and they do an excelent job.

Specialists near you