1/ You hereby grant your consent to Estheticon, s.r.o., Business ID No.: 25044567, with its registered office at: Dr. Milady Horákové 513/23a, Liberec IV-Perštýn, 46, (the “Controller”), to process the following personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”):
- First and last name
- IP address
- Phone number
- Workplace address
2/ The Controller processes this personal data in the following manner:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and place of work are mandatory personal data for your Estheticon profile.
- Your email also serves as your username for signing in. Your email address will not be published anywhere. After confirming your email address, we will send you emails with patient queries and potentially other messages of a transactional or marketing nature. You can set the frequency and type of emails you would like to receive in the admin section of your profile after you register.
- We log your IP address in order to identify and prevent spam by blocking the relevant IP addresses. Based on your IP address, we pre-fill the country and region for your user registration. Your IP address is not published anywhere.
3/ The Controller will process this data for as long as you are actively using your account, or for a period of one year after your last sign-in, and then delete it. Your posts and comments will be processed on the website www.estheticon.com for a period of 10 years after publishing, unless you extend this period.
4/ Besides the above-stated personal data associated with user registration for publishing forum posts, the Controller’s website also processes cookies. Manage cookies consent settings here.
5/ You expressly agree to the processing mentioned above. Providing your personal data is voluntary.
6/ Your consent can be withdrawn at any time:
- You can also withdraw your consent by sending an email to email@example.com
- Withdrawing your consent will result in deleting your user interface and all communication, including your posts, provided that the Controller’s interests in maintaining copies of said communication do not outweigh your right to personal data protection.
7/ The personal data is processed by the Controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the Controller:
1. Software/IT providers
- Amazon Web Services (webhosting)
2. Any other providers of processing software, services and applications the Controller is not currently using.
8/ The Controller has appointed a data controller. The data controller’s contact information is:
101 00 Praha
9/ Personal data protection - all personal data is processed and stored in a database that meets the technical data protection required under relevant law. In order to protect the rights of individuals, the service provider can disclose non-public personal data to state authorities in compliance with valid legal regulations. In case of a judicial dispute or other proceedings before public authorities, the service provider is authorized to disclose all information provided to it, including personal data.
10/ Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
11/ Please be aware that under the GDPR you have the right:
- to withdraw your consent at any time,
- to ask us about what personal data of yours we are processing,
- to receive a copy of the personal data being processed,
- to require us to grant you access to the personal data and to update, correct and or restrict the processing of the personal data,
- to require us to delete the personal data, to data transferability,
- in case of doubt over the legal personal data processing,
- to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.