Protecting your personal data is important to us. This policy explains what personal data we collect, whether we process it based on your consent or other legal grounds, how we use the data, who we can disclose it to and what rights you have in connection to our processing your personal data.
All personal data is processed and stored in a database that meets the technical data protection required under relevant law. In order to protect the rights of individuals, the service provider can disclose non-public personal data to state authorities in compliance with valid legal regulations. In case of a judicial dispute or other proceedings before public authorities, the service provider is authorized to disclose all information provided to it, including personal data.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the EU.
Unless you enter your personal data yourself, such as by registering, sending a query to a doctor or similar (you consent to processing this personal data only once you register), we only process data using cookies (small text files saved on your device) and similar technologies for providing websites and online services and gathering data.
Cookies help us:
- identify you when going from page to page on our website and on repeat visits, for instance so we can remember your sign-in on a particular device and not ask you to enter your email and password multiple times
- record that you have granted your consent to this policy
- ensure security (for instance, we can check whether anyone has misused your access to our website and acted in place of you)
- monitor website views and page views, create statistics and overviews, and measure advertising effectiveness
- show you different versions of our website, if we’re testing new website functions
These cookies are necessary for our website to work properly, and we process them based on our legitimate interest (in other words, this does not require your consent). You have the right to make an objection to this processing. If you block these cookies in your web browser, our website may not work correctly and we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
We also save AdForm cookies, which help target our website’s advertisements on sites other than Estheticon (retargeting). You can switch these cookies on or off in your browser settings (see cookie browser settings). You can also switch AdForm cookies off at https://www.estheticon.com/user/optout .
Cookie browser settings:
In your browser settings you can delete, block or prohibit the use of individual cookies, or you can block or allow them only for certain websites. For more information, please consult your browser’s Help section.
Cookies settings options in the most popular browsers are available here:
Estheticon may save the following cookies
|PHPSESSID||www.estheticon.com||Maintains the session||Session|
|_gid||www.estheticon.com||Google Analytics cookie||1 day||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|_ga||www.estheticon.com||Google Analytics cookie||2 years||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|_gat||www.estheticon.com||Google Analytics cookie||10 minutes||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Google Analytics cookie||Session||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
|ba_counter||www.estheticon.com||Number of before/after pictures displayed to users not signed in||session|
|geocoder||www.estheticon.com||Distinguish visitor’s region by anonymized IP address processing||session|
|lastVisitedProcedureId||www.estheticon.com||ID of the last procedure visited for pre-filling in the form||session|
|perm, perm_deact||www.estheticon.com||Sets up automatic sign-in for registered users||1 year|
|__gads||www.estheticon.com||Google DoubleClick For Publishers cookie||2 years||https://www.google.com/settings/ads|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick For Publishers cookie||1 year||https://www.google.com/settings/ads|
|NID||.google.com||Various setting preferences from Google||6 months|
|cid, CM, uid||adform.net||Identifying users for retargeting in the AdForm network||https://www.estheticon.com/user/optout|
IP address and derived position
In order to show you the most relevant content from our website, we get your approximate location (country, region or city) from the IP address on your device (the address your device uses to communicate with other devices on the internet). The IP address is processed as a one-time function in the process of acquiring your approximate location and is not saved anywhere.
Once acquired, we use your IP address to show you relevant content, most of all:
- Regional lists of doctors for a procedure
- Prices of procedures from doctors in your region
- List of patient reviews from your region
- List of recommended doctors in your region
- Regionally focused advertisements (banner ads)
- Forum threads primarily from your region
- Before/after pictures from your country
We process your IP address based on our legitimate interest (in other words, this does not require your consent). You have the right to make an objection to this processing.
Who processes your personal data and who we disclose it to
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”), the processor of your personal data is Estheticon, s.r.o., Business ID No.: 25044567, with its registered office at: Dr. Milady Horákové 513/23a, Liberec IV-Perštýn, 460 01 (the “Controller”).
The personal data is processed by the Controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for the Controller:
- AWS Amazon Web Service (web hosting)
- MaxMind, Inc.(determining position by IP address)
- Google as part of Google Analytics (visitor statistics)
- Google as part of DoubleClick For Publishers (ad banners)
- AdForm (retargeting)
Personal Data Protection Officer
The Controller has appointed a data controller. The data controller’s contact information is:
Av. Diagonal, 606, 2º 2ª
What rights do you have regarding our processing your personal data?
Please be aware that under the GDPR you have the right:
- to withdraw your consent at any time,
- to ask us about what personal data of yours we are processing,
- to receive a copy of the personal data being processed,,
- to require us to grant you access to the personal data and to update, correct and or restrict the processing of the personal data,
- to require us to delete the personal data,
- to data transferability,
- in case of doubt over the legal personal data processing, to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.
Detailed terms and conditions for our registered users are available here >>