Aquafilling® bodyline is a volumizing filler to be applied for body plastic and contouring (breast and buttock augmentation, correction of the defects of soft tissues).
It is an injectable hydrophilic gel composed of 97-98 % of 0,9% physiologic solution of sodium chloride and 2-3 % of polyamide.
Aquafilling® bodyline is recommended for application under the following indications:
- Improve breast volume and shape under the terms of involutional alterations of mammary gland, accompanied by ptosis type 1,
- Asymmetry of breast soft tissues,
- Correction of the defects of breast soft tissues,
- Correction of the shape and volume of buttock soft tissues,
- Various buttocks irregularity, postoperative deformations,
- Congenital buttocks disproportions, buttocks asymmetry,
- “Thin" buttocks,
- Correction of the defects of soft tissues of different aetiology after liposuction.
Aquafilling® bodyline is injected into soft tissues according to the approved techniques with implantation needle G-16-18 or cannula. This is a mini-invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia with 0,25 % Lidocaine hydrochloride solution with minimal trauma for a patient: no scars, no cicatricial tissue, no incision. As a rule, a patient returns home the same day after the procedure. In 1 day after the procedure she/he can return to her/his social life. The post-operative period is painless and favourable.
The final aesthetic effect is observed on the seventh day after the procedure (after all effects of the small traumatic oedema disappear and after absorption of local anesthesia solution). The aesthetic effect last more than 5 years.
Contraindications for Aquafilling® bodyline
Aquafilling® bodyline is not to be applied for the patient who has:
- blood coagulation troubles,
- menstruation abnormalities,
- severe general somatic diseases,
- intolerability or allergy to medicines,
- skin infection or inflammatory diseases,
- acute contagious diseases.
Only a doctor can draw conclusion if a desirable effect can be achieved in respect of anatomical peculiarities of the patient. And in her/his turn the patient can choose the technique of soft tissues correction.
Advantages of Aquafilling® bodyline application?
- Mini-invasive procedure – return to social life in 1 day.
- Natural look of soft tissues – unlike with prosthesis, contours are not visible and are not traced during palpation.
- Long-lasting effect (more than 5 years).
Face contouring and lifting with long-lasting results.
Aquafilling® faceline is a hydrophilic gel, which is applied for face injections and face plastic. It is an injectable hydrophilic gel composed of 97-98% of 0,9% physiologic solution of sodium chloride and 2-3% of polyamide.
This is the only filler which posses the unique property, namely apart from wrinkles smoothing and volumetric filling, it forms the skin matrix and lifts face. Besides, it provides naturalness of the soft tissues and multiple aesthetic effect (immediately after the procedures, when wrinkles are smoothed and in 3 or 4 months, when face skin matrix is formed). This effect and long-lasting results (more than 2 years) are reached by means of the application of the patented method Aquafilling Сarcasse®.
Aquafilling Сarcasse® is recommended for application under the following indications:
- Ramollissement of face skin matrix,
- Loss of skin elasticity,
- Decrease of collagen production,
- Depression of face anchor points,
- Gravity ptosis of middle part of the face,
- Sinking-down of the lower part of the face,
- Malar wrinkles and wrinkles before ears,
- Sinking-down of the allochthonous edge of the eyelid.
Aquafilling® faceline is placed in dermis or upper subdermal layer with thin needles G-27-30 to smooth wrinkles and furrows. To contour or lift the face, or form skin matrix it is recommended to inject the gel in subfascial plane into the subcutaneous fat tissue layer or subperiosteally with G-21-G-24 needles or cannulas. The procedure is painless thanks to softness and elasticity of the gel, possibility to apply thin needles and what is very important – the gel is positively charged. Thanks to this property in 1 minute after the injection minor pain feelings disappear. Besides, the positive charge of the implant blocks the oxidative process which leads to the short postoperative period and absence of inflammatory reactions. A patient returns to her/his social life almost immediately after the procedure.
Contraindications for Aquafilling® faceline
Aquafilling® faceline is not recommended for application:
- for patients with predisposition to hypertrophic scarring development,
- for patients younger 18 years old,
- for patients with present cutaneous inflammatory or/and infectious processes (acne, herpes).
Aquafilling® faceline is not to be applied in association with laser therapy, dembrassion or chemical peeling. For surface peels, it is recommended not to inject the product if the generated inflammatory reaction is significant.
Advantages of Aquafilling Сarcasse® application:
- Reinforcement of skin matrix,
- Long-lasting aesthetic effect (more than 2 years),
- Natural beauty.