Aquafilling® faceline is a hydrophilic gel, which is applied for face injections and face plastic. It is an injectable hydrophilic gel composed of 97-98% of 0,9% physiologic solution of sodium chloride and 2-3% of polyamide.
This is the only filler which posses the unique property, namely apart from wrinkles smoothing and volumetric filling, it forms the skin matrix and lifts face. Besides, it provides naturalness of the soft tissues and multiple aesthetic effect (immediately after the procedures, when wrinkles are smoothed and in 3 or 4 months, when face skin matrix is formed). This effect and long-lasting results (more than 2 years) are reached by means of the application of the patented method Aquafilling Сarcasse®.
Aquafilling Сarcasse® is recommended for application under the following indications:
- Ramollissement of face skin matrix,
- Loss of skin elasticity,
- Decrease of collagen production,
- Depression of face anchor points,
- Gravity ptosis of middle part of the face,
- Sinking-down of the lower part of the face,
- Malar wrinkles and wrinkles before ears,
- Sinking-down of the allochthonous edge of the eyelid.
Aquafilling® faceline is placed in dermis or upper subdermal layer with thin needles G-27-30 to smooth wrinkles and furrows. To contour or lift the face, or form skin matrix it is recommended to inject the gel in subfascial plane into the subcutaneous fat tissue layer or subperiosteally with G-21-G-24 needles or cannulas. The procedure is painless thanks to softness and elasticity of the gel, possibility to apply thin needles and what is very important – the gel is positively charged. Thanks to this property in 1 minute after the injection minor pain feelings disappear. Besides, the positive charge of the implant blocks the oxidative process which leads to the short postoperative period and absence of inflammatory reactions. A patient returns to her/his social life almost immediately after the procedure.
Contraindications for Aquafilling® faceline
Aquafilling® faceline is not recommended for application:
- for patients with predisposition to hypertrophic scarring development,
- for patients younger 18 years old,
- for patients with present cutaneous inflammatory or/and infectious processes (acne, herpes).
Aquafilling® faceline is not to be applied in association with laser therapy, dembrassion or chemical peeling. For surface peels, it is recommended not to inject the product if the generated inflammatory reaction is significant.
Advantages of Aquafilling Сarcasse® application:
- Reinforcement of skin matrix,
- Long-lasting aesthetic effect (more than 2 years),
- Natural beauty.