beautyprotect is a specialized insurance covering the costs of additional treatments and operations following any complication caused by plastic or esthetic surgery. It can be activated by both patient or doctor, completely online.
beautyprotect was born in Germany in 2009 thanks to a collaboration with DGPRÄC, the Association of plastic surgeons. From 2009 on, beautyprotect has covered more than 100000 of operations. Thousands of doctors across Europe are actively proposing beautyprotect to their patients, and more than 100 claims per month are managed by our team with an average time for reimbursement of 5 days.beautyprotect is covered by Squarelife, a primary insurance company with a european licence, part of a Swiss group with more than 20 years of experience in insurance solutions.
Why should I protect myself with beautyprotect?
- Reimbursement of costs from additional medical treatments generated by a complication caused by an esthetic surgery operation
- All type of esthetic operations
- More than 1 operation in the same day, with no additional cost
- With the "Esthetic plus" option we pay for an additional operation if the expected esthetic result is not reached due to complications
- With the "Satisfaction guarantee" we pay as agreed if the patient is not satisfied by the esthetic result according to its personal judgement
- With the option "Implant protection" we insure your implant in case of acciden
An example of tariff:
- Medical and life protection
- Private clinic
- Senior physician and private room
- For statutory- and private-health insured
- esthetic plus Option selectable
- Satisfaction guarantee selectable
- Medical costs of fixing the complications up to EUR 250.000
- Life insurance: EUR 50.000
- Insurance start date: date of operation
- Length: 1 or 3 years
Cost: 1 year coverage EUR 199, 3 years EUR 398
Treatments and interventions
In general, we recommend taking out medical complications insurance before any cosmetic procedure. In this section, we would like to present the most popular surgeries and procedures that we cover in more detail.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Hair Transplantation
- Neck-, forehead and facelift
- Anti-wrinkle injections
- Ear correction
- Botulinum toxin
- Upper Arm Lift
- Stomach stapling
- Thigh lift
- Cosmetic genital surgery
- Calf augmentation
- Other treatments
Here we list the most frequent complications we covered for our patients in the last years. The list is even longer as we cover essentially all type of complications. That´s why we don´t have a list of coverage in our general conditions.
- Capsular contracture
- Hardened and misshapen breasts
- Breast contour and shape irregularities
- Nerve damages
- Unfavorable scarring
- General appearance dissatisfaction
- Organ damage
- Anesthesia complications
- Wound healing disorder
How to pay for the insurance
We allow different payments method:
- Bank transfer
You can pay with a standard bank transfer. The indications of the bank coordinates will be sent through with the insurance certificate at the end of the onboarding and registration process.
- Credit card
You can pay directly with your credit card at the end of the onboarding and registration process. The payment will trigger immediately your insurance.
A special message for the Doctors
beautyprotect is a primary partner for thousands of Doctors across Europe. It is the perfect complement for the standard liability insurance, as it covers individually single patients and operations. We are in stable relation with major clinics that use beautyprotect as a standard protection for all their patients.
Our staff is always available for the activation of a dedicated portal for each doctor.