Welcome to the profile of Dr. med. Antonio Baker-Schreyer who is a medical specialist for ENT, Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery, Allergology and Somnology. Doctor Baker-Schreyer treats patients of all ages with highest attention and professional knowledge. Dr. Baker-Schreyer was very active in medical researches in his speciality fields and has written many publications in scientific journals.
Share your experience
Have you had a personal experience with Dr. med Antonio Baker-Schreyer? Help our users and write about it.
Our profile - Dr. med Antonio Baker-Schreyer
„Health is harmony from inside and out“ (Dr. Ebo Rau)
Specialization and preferred practice areas
Dr. Baker-Schreyer offers various treatments from the following areas:
- Plastic surgery
Please feel free to contact Dr. Baker-Schreyer who is ready to work out an optimal treatment concept for you!
You can find ENT Landstuhl at the main building of MVZ Westpfalz in Kaiserstraße 171, Landstuhl. The experienced specialists of ENT Landstuhl will treat you with modern technologies. You can be sure that you can explain your wishes in your language as the team of MVZ Westpfalz is multinational.
Education and practice
- Primary School in Weilerbach/Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
- Grammar School Heinrich-Heine-Gymnasium, Kaiserslautern/Germany Graduated in 1986
- Medical student at the Johannes-Gutenberg University, Mainz/Germany
- State examination in medicine in 1992
- Doctoral Thesis (Doctor’s Degree) „magna cum laude“ at the Ruprecht-Karl University, Heidelberg/Germany.
- 1992 – 1993 Resident at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery under Prof. Dr. Karl Hörmann, University Hospital Kaiserslautern/Germany
- 1993 – 1996 Assistant doctor (Assistant professor) at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital, Heidelberg and Mannheim, Ordinarius Prof. Dr. Karl Hörmann
- 1996 – 1999 Senior physician at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital, Heidelberg and Mannheim, Ordinarius Prof. Dr. Karl Hörmann
- 1999 Specialist training/residency as ENT specialist in a newly established practice in Landstuhl/Germany, as well as beds in the nearby department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, St.-Johannis Hospital, Landstuhl
- 2000 Head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head an Neck Surgery, St.-Johannis Hospital, Landstuhl
- 2002 Enlargement of the individual to a joint practice with Dr. N. Mahdi, ENT specialist, Landstuhl/Germany
- 2007 Foundation of the first supra practice (clinic) PKZ-Westpfalz in Landstuhl, partnership with Dr. Michaela Fuchs, ENT specialist from Kirchheimbolanden/Germany
- 2008 Inclusion of Dr. med Nicolas Hammerschmitt in the PKZ-Westpfalz practice clinic of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Surgeons & Offices
Show more Show less
|Laser procedures in aesthetic dermatology|
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate