MUDr. Peter Chovan is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been working in his field for more than 20 years. He has an additional specialization exam in the field of neurosurgery.
- 6 answers
- 1 Like
MUDr. Peter Chovan
Our profile - MUDr. Peter Chovan - Plastic Surgery Prague | Surgery Prague | Neurosurgery Prague
- SSPECH - Slovenská spoločnosť plastickej a estetickej chirurgie
- ČLS JEP - Certified member of Czech Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- ČSECH - Česká společnost estetické chirurgie
- ESPRAS - ESPRAS - European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- SLS - Slovenská lekárska spoločnosť
Specialization and preferred practice areas
In his practice MUDr. Chovan focuses and specializes mainly on:
- breast augmentation without the use of a foregn body - using the breast tissue itself as an implant, in one operation
- breast augmentation with silicone breast implants
- breast augmentation under the armpit under the control of an endoscope
- transfer of own fat (lipotransfer) to the breast and buttocks by the Pure-Graft method, so called Brasilian buttock lift
- body lifting surgery after bariatric therapy and severe weight loss
- Mummy make-over surgery (combined corrections of breasts, abdomen and fat deposits)
- XXXL liposuction using invasive BodyTite radiofrequency
- rhinoplasty, aesthetic and functional nose surgery
- minimal scar facelifting surgery (SMAS)
The private practice of MUDr. Chovan, Estetik Klinik, uses the facilities and professional medical staff of the private esthetic clinic AESTHEVITA in Prague. Combining high erudition and experience of MUDr. Chovan and top levels of care at the Aesthevita clinic, clients receive the highest level of services.
Education and practice
Doctor Chovan studied at the Faculty of Medicine of Commenius University in Martin. He graduated with an excellent results, obtained a red diploma. Already during his studies he was interested in surgical discipline. The doctor has a certificate in General Surgery, which he obtained in 1993 at the Institute of Postgraduate Medicine in Bratislava. Following a 10-year training and a long-term inernship in the USA, in 1999 he obtained a supplementary specialization in Neurosurgery at the Slovak Medical University.
He gradually worked his way through the various surgical disciplines to the aesthetic plastic surgery, where he initially dealt with the issue of peripheral nerves and their injuries. After internships abroad in Taiwan and Austria, MUDr. Chovan began to devote more time to aesthetic surgery, especially of the breasts and face. He received his certification in Plastic surgery in 1995 at SZU (Slovak Medical University) and within the Ph.D. focused on the issue of rhinoplasty in connection with its functional aspects.
MUDr. Peter Chovan is a member of many important professional medical societies, Czech, Slovak as well as international. He is also actively interested in innovations in the field of esthetic plastic surgery and continuously complements his professional education. He has participated in many professional internships and trainings.
Surgeons & Offices
Show more Show less
|Entfernung eines Doppelkinns|
|Treatment for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)|
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate