Redefine yourself with the help of the best Bucharest and the most trusted names in cosmetic surgery. Undergoing cosmetic enhancement and improvement can be one of the most important decisions you ever make, and as a discerning client, you will stand for nothing less than effortlessly natural elegance along with uncompromised safety. We aim to make your transformative journey one of serenity, reward and deep satisfaction, delivering some of the best plastic surgery Bucharest has to offer.
Share your experience
Have you had a personal experience with Clinica Estetica si Postbariatrica Pogany? Help our users and write about it.
Our profile - Clinica Estetica si Postbariatrica Pogany
Dr Carmen Giuglea
- Senior Doctor of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, ”Sf. Ioan” Clinical Emergency Hospital, Bucharest
- Lecturer at "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest
- PhD in medicine – doctorate thesis title: "Free flap transfer to achieve an anatomical and functional reconstruction in post-excisional defects of the head and face."
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department, ”Sf. Ioan” Clinical Emergency Hospital, Bucharest
- Past President of Romanian Aesthetic Surgery Society
Dr Carmen Giuglea’s speciality includes Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery. Aesthetic surgery is a part of the plastic surgery that corrects the congenital aesthetic deficiencies, but also those determined by age or even other conditions, accidents or other surgical interventions.
”My activity as an aesthetic surgeon started in 2002 in a private clinic in co-partnership, progressively approaching the whole range of aesthetic surgery interventions. In the last years, based on my experience of over 18 years, I have focused my interest and activity developing aesthetic surgery of the body contouring after massive weight loss (surgical intervention to reduce the volume of the stomach, as a treatment for obesity). Called post-bariatric surgery, this is a complex surgery, performed by a team of specialists, requiring multiple interventions in a single session and thus involving additional care for patient safety.”
Dr Silviu Marinescu
- Senior Doctor of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery,·Emergency Clinical Hospital ”Bagdasar-Arseni”, Bucharest
- Associate Professor at "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest,
- PhD in medicine with a doctoral thesis: "Morphological considerations with surgical value regarding the vascularization of the anatomical structures of the hand and forearm."
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department, Emergency Clinical Hospital ”Bagdasar-Arseni”, Bucharest
- Vice President of Romanian Aesthetic Surgery Society.
In 1999 Dr Silviu Marinescu became Specialist of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Senior Doctor in 2004. In 2007 he obtained the title of Doctor of Medicine, and since 2008 he is Head of Plastic Surgery Department of Emergency Clinical Hospital ”Bagdasar-Arseni”, Bucharest. In 2019 he developed his career as Associate Professor of UMF "Carol Davila" in Bucharest
In 2006-2010 he was vice president of the Romanian Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery within the Association of Plastic Surgeons in Romania, and presently he is Vice President of Romanian Aesthetic Surgery Society.
Pogany Medical Center
In 2019 he and dr. Carmen Giuglea inaugurated Pogany Medical Center, the first center of excellence in post-bariatric and aesthetic surgery in Romania: "We opened this center to offer to the general public aesthetic interventions performed by two surgeons with a huge experience in aesthetic and plastic surgery. Only a thorough training in reconstructive surgery can offer a full measure, promptness, safety, finesse and courage in approaching new procedures and complex interventions such as post-bariatric ones. "
Surgeons & Offices
Dr. Silviu MarinescuPlastic surgery
Show more Show less
|Laser procedures in aesthetic dermatology|
|Lip augmentation - cheiloplasty|
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate