- facial surgery
- breast surgery
- body contouring
- injectables (Filler and Botox®)
Share your experience
Have you had a personal experience with Dr. med. Felix J. Paprottka? Help our users and write about it.
Our profile - Dr. med. Felix J. Paprottka - Plastic Surgery Marbella
- EPSRC - European Plastic Surgery Research Council
Specialization and preferred practice areas
Treat every patient the way you would like to be treated.
Please have a look on our website:
Education and practice
- Dr. Paprottka received his medical approbation in 2010 and finished his doctoral thesis in 2011 on the topic of embryonic stem cell research and regenerative cardiac therapy approaches after his medical studies in Muenster (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), Zurich (Switzerland) and Sydney (Australia).
- From 2011 until 2012 he performed scientific research on nerve regeneration at the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Technical University Munich (Germany), followed by five years of residency at the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery and Hand Surgery at the AGAPLESION Diakonieklinikum Rotenburg (Wuemme) as well as at the Burn Center of the Plastic Surgery Department of the Hannover Medical School (Germany).
- In 2015, Dr. Paprottka was honoured at the PRS Best Paper Awards in Boston (USA) for his scientific work on the field of skin cancer formation after tattooing and in 2016 he was elected into the Executive Committee of the EPSRC, the largest European plastic-surgical research community.
- During 2015 - 2017 Dr. Paprottka has been the elected leader of the German Plastic Surgery Residents Association and was a member of the Scientific Committee of the National German Society of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (DGPRAEC).
- Dr. Paprottka joined the Ocean Clinic in Marbella in 2017 where he completed his plastic-aesthetic surgery residency program.
- In 2018 he passed the European Board Exam for Plastic Surgery and is since then listed as a Fellow of EBOPRAS. Also during his career Dr. Paprottka has hold various speeches at international Plastic Surgery congresses all over the world. Together with Dr. Kaye he has published e.g. new techniques on facial rejuvenation and other publications on various aesthetic topics in international well-known scientific journals.
- Since September 2019 Dr. Paprottka is working as a Jr. Consultant in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery in the Ocean Clinic. Scientific achievements: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=paprottka+f
In Ocean Clinic Marbella we offer free patient consultations - so if you are interested just contact us for an appointment:
OCEAN CLINIC SL
Av Ramon y Cajal 7
Reception: (+34) 951 775 518
Fax: (+34) 952 868 827
We speak English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese and other languages.
Surgeons & Offices
Show more Show less