Dr. Aleš Sobek ml.
Doctor Aleš Sobek jr. was born in Přerov and graduated at The Palackeho University, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. During his studies and praxis he visited foreign hospitals and private clinics.
Currently he has worked at The Faculty Hospital of Olomouc, Dep.of obstetrics and Gynaecology and Fertimed IVF center, Olomouc.
Doctor Aleš Sobek jr. is an author of several scientific papers and he has gaven lectures in international congresses.
Fertimed IVF center
One-day surgery, genetic screening in the 1st and 2nd trimesters of pregnancy and plastic surgery and other services are offered at Fertimed. The Centre has all standard infertility diagnostic equipment, a full-scale surgery, an embryology laboratory as well as comfortable consultation and treatment rooms.
Why to be treated in the Czech republic?
Health care in the Czech Republic is, as in other EU countries, at a very high level. Legal regulations allow the use of all ART techniques including egg and sperm donation except surrogate motherhood. The prices of all medical procedures and medicines in the Czech Republic are lower than in other EU countries.
Treatment for infertility varies widely from patient to patient. Over the last few years, the variety, availability and consistency of treatment procedures have improved so much that today clients are able to choose the treatment that best suits their particular diagnosis. Depending on the diagnosis, the treatment of infertility may include a complete infertility examination in 7 days,or a quick 3 day stay with IVF in vitro procedure or sperm and eggs donation.
One-day surgery includes all "minor" gynaecological examinations and treatment procedures. We provide all procedures including hysteroscopy and UTHL in 1-3 days after your call.
Whatever the ultimate treatment plan, we at Fertimed understand that the ultimate decision remains with you and your spouse. We are here to inform, support and treat.
Benefits of treatments at Fertimed IVF Center
Fertimed is in Olomouc - located close to the historical centre (UNESCO), 5 minutes' walk from the centre, Fertimed Ostrava is 20 min. drive from the Ostrava-Mosnov airport
Accommodation - we provide accommodation in cosy appartments in both centres in Olomouc and Ostrava
Connections from the UK - cheap flights with Ryanair from Stansted to the airport in Brno and from Paris to Ostrava. Vienna and Praque airports are about 2,5 hours drive- please check "Getting to Olomouc" on our webpage later on.
Airport shuttle provided
Long tradition of infertility treatment
Low prices for treatment
Short waiting time for egg donation, no waiting list
Success rate of more than 35 % / embryotransfer
Beautiful historical centre in Olomouc (UNESCO)
English speaking doctors and staff
Personal assistant for patients from abroad. She is able to arrange your free time, book tickets for opera and make your stay a pleasant holiday.
- You can request a free call back
- The clinic offers UTHL - a new method for the examination of female reproductive organs and tubal patency developed at Fertimed Clinic (UTHL video)
- IVF/ICSI - There is no waiting list for this programme, no necessity to be married.
- EGG DONATION - an ethnicity close to UK/German/Swedish patients, low prices, full anonymity of donors and recipients, no waiting list for donation, finding a donor usually within 1 month, high number of proved donors
- GENETIC SCREENING in the first and second trimester of pregnancy- high accuracy, early diagnosis.
- HSK - a simple way to examine the uterus, no waiting list
- UTHL - includes hysteroscopy and hydrolaparoscopy By checking for irregularities in the uterus and ovaries, this examination can improve your chances of getting pregnant. You would come 1 day before the operation and leave a day after
- DIAGNOSTIC infertility package - all in one in 5-6 days
We provide gynaecological aesthetical surgery and eyelid surgery
Dr. Aleš Sobek jr. - professional CV
- 2007-2008 Universität des Saarlandes - Assistenarzt
- 2004 Leipzig Universität Deutschland - Socrates Program: 5 Months
- 1995 West Chester University, USA -English, Soros foundation: 5 Weeks
- 02/2005 – 03/2007 Hospital Boskovice, Gynaecology, Obstetrics
- 01/2005 – 03/2007 FERTIMED IVF center, Olomouc
- 04/2007- 05/2008 Frauenklinik, Universität des Saarlandes
- 09/2008- 05/2015 Prostějov, Dep. of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, CR
- 09/2008- Fertimed IVF center, Olomouc, Czech Republic
- 2015- Palacky University Olomouc, Dep.of obstetrics and Gynaecology
Scientific papers as first Author
- 01/2007 Transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy and Ultrasonographically guided transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy-two outpatient methods of pelvis examination Česká gynekologie „Tschechische Gynäkologie“
- 2008 Acta Scandinavica- Transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy
- 2009 Human Reproduction: The age of women treated for infertility is decreasing
- 2015 Fertility sterility: High incidence of monozygotic twinning after assisted reproduction is related to genetic information, but not to assisted reproduction technology itself
- 11/2006 FIGO World congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Decrease of ovarian function- new threat to human population
- 09/2006 VIII congress of the ICGI & ambulatory gynecology, Prague, Tschechische Republik - Operative treatment of infertile patients
- 05/2006 Annual National conference ČGPS ČLS JEP a SSG ČR, Brno, Tschechische Republik - Ultrasonographically guided transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy- the learning curve
- 10/2005 1st Beijing International conference on Obstetrics and gynecology, Beijing, China - Ultrasonographically guided transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy (UTHL)-two options of pouch of Douglas puncture
- 02/2005 3rd International egg donation conference, London, England - Treatment of infertile patients in Czech Republic
- 11/2006 FIGO World congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - The learning curve in Ultrasonographically guided transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy (UTHL)
- 06/2006 ESHRE Annual meeting, Prague, 2006 - Ultrasonographically guided transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy (UTHL) – two options of Douglas puncture
- English – Cambridge CAE, C1 state exams, english high school
- German – Mittelstufe Prüfung C1, Goethe Institut