Fouad Mohamed Ghareeb
Date of birth : 25/February / 1959.
Nationality : Egyptian.
Current Job : Vice dean for research and higher education
Professor of plastic surgery and burn Department, Medical School
Former General Secretary of the Egyptian Society of plastic and reconstructive surgeons (2009-2011)
Former chief of Plastic &craniofacial surgery and burn department.
Title : Professor of plastic surgery.
- M.B.B Ch of medicine, Cairo university (1982).
- Master in surgery, Cairo university ( 1986).
- Fellowship of the Royal College Of Surgeons of Edinburgh (1990)
- MD In surgery, Cairo university ( 1991) .
Member of :
- The international federation of plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- The Egyptian society of plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- The American Cleft palate and craniofacial association.
- The Arab society of plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- Chief Consultant plastic surgeon of Nile Badrawy Hospital.
- Chief Consultant plastic surgeon of Nakheel Hospital.
- Consultant plastic surgeon Wadi Alneel Hospital.
Surgical Skills :
- Plastic surgery:(plastic repair of tissues due to inborn causes, traumatic causes, burns and tumors).
- Hand and microsurgery :(repair of tendons and nerves and replantation of amputated digits).
- CranioMaxilloFacial surgery:(repair of fractures of jaws, cleft lip and palate repair and correction of facial deformities).
- Cosmetic surgery: facelift, blephroplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction, tummy tuck and breast reduction and augmentation).
- Craniofacial surgery:correction of congenital anomalies of the facial bones and skull deformities.