I spent endless time researching information around hair restoration; it was proving difficult in deciding which surgeon to work with. It’s a scary thought to let someone perform a medical procedure on your face never mi... More
Our profile - Dr. Thomy Kouremada-Zioga Hair Implant Surgeon - Surgery London
Unshaven - long hair FUE hair transplant
- GMC - General Medical Council
- HMS - Hellenic Medical Society
- ISHRS - International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Specialization and preferred practice areas
An ethical and professional individual approach to the hair loss issue
Education and practice
Did you know?
Dr Kouremada Zioga is an experienced Hair Transplant Surgeon with over 10 years experience in hair restoration. She has performed over 2500 FUE cases to date which is amongst the highest of any Doctor in Europe. She performs the most advanced form of FUE ,the so called Micro-FUE and UFUE- is a minimally invasive technique.
Dr Kouremada Zioga is highly regarded and has worldwide experience visiting high profile patients in the Middle East, many countries within Asia and she has worked extensively all over Europe.
She is from the very few doctors worldwide that can perform Unshaven FUE sessions (UFUE).Many VIPs have trusted Dr Kouremada Zioga to restore their hair.
MEMBERSHIPS IN SOCIETIES :
GMC-General Medical CounciLISHRS-International Society of Hair Restoration SurgeryPanhellenic Assocaition of Health ScientistsAthens Medical AssociationSaoudi Arabia Medical Association-2008,National Alopecia Areata FoundationTyco Healthcare Academy-microsurgeryKuwait Medical Assosiation-2007Hellenic Homeopathic AssociationMedecins du Monde.
Show more Show less
This doctor or clinic gives discount vouchers for their services! How can you get one? It's easy: Just add a photograph to your review of the procedure you had with them.
- Leave a new review for a procedure with this doctor or clinic including pictures to an existing review.
- Pictures must be authentic and show the results of a procedure you actually had with that doctor.
- For each picture that meets the conditions described above, $10 is added to the voucher, for a maximum value of $100.
- The voucher can include no more than 10 pictures on one review.
- You can have several vouchers at once: If you had two procedures and leave two reviews, each with 10 pictures, you will receive two vouchers at the maximum value!
- Each voucher is valid for one year and can be extended by adding more pictures to your review or adding a new review with pictures from another procedure.
- All vouchers are transferable, so you can give them to family or friends.