Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Specially focussed on the area of aesthetic surgery.
- 134 answers
- 10 Likes
- 100% < 1 day
Our profile - Dr. Maletić Ana - Plastic Surgery Daruvar
- ISHRS - International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
Specialization and preferred practice areas
Individual approach to every patient. Through conversation with the patient I decide which intervention is the best for the patient, taking into accounts the patient’s wishes and medical possibilities.
A pleasant environment, kind and well educated personnel, top-class equipment.
Education and practice
Graduated at the School of Medicine in Zagreb. Currently specializing in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery at the Dubrava Clinical Hospital. She mastered the area of hair transplantation on courses in Poland, France and Turkey. In Israel and France she learnt chemical peelings, application of hyaluronic acid fillers and botulinum toxin. For the application of lasers in aesthetic medicine she was educated at LAHA (Laser and Health Academy). She regularly attends congresses and workshops in which she actively participates and gives presentations. She is a member of ISHRS (International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery).
Did you know?
The Maletić Polyclinic is an educational centre for the application of lasers in aesthetic medicine for the LAHA – Laser and Health Academy. It receives regular visits by physicians from all over the world who come to see Dr. Maletić perform laser interventions in the area of aesthetic medicine.
Ana Maletić was born in 1984 and grew up in Daruvar and Zagreb. For as far as she can remember, medicine and white overalls were part of her life. As both her parents are doctors and worked in the hospital, Ana knew from the earliest age what she wanted in life: to be a doctor. Nobody suggested it to her, nor prompted her in that direction, it was her own desire and she spoke about it since she went to the kindergarten.
The year 2003 came and Ana enrolled at the School of Medicine in Zagreb, graduating on time in 2009. She did her traineeship at the Maletić Polyclinic, passed the state exam in 2010, and her specialist exam in 2017 - Dr. Ana Maletić is a specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Already as a student she accompanied her parents on congresses, prepared lectures, conducted clinical trials and recorded her successes. She perfected hair transplantation at the leading clinics in Paris, Istanbul and Poland, and chemical peeling, the application of hyaluronic acid fillers and Botox in France and Israel. As the Maletić Polyclinic is an educational centre for laser treatments in the field of aesthetic surgery for the LAHA Foton (Laser and Health Academy), the Polyclinic is regularly visited by physicians from the around the world to see the work of Dr. Maletić. Ana takes part in the improvement of laser applications, and gives presentations on congresses on that topic; it should be pointed out that she regularly attends the meetings and conferences of the International Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS) and is the first female doctor from Croatia to become a member of this prestigious organization.
Ana’s working day lasts 10 to 12 hours – whether in the hospital, the Polyclinic, on congresses or seminars. Let’s be frank – this is how we imagine a doctor into whose hands we confide our beauty and health. That person has to be special, because we are always looking for that “extra touch” when we decide to rectify or change our appearance. /u ovom odlomku ima dosta kraćenja/
Oscar Wilde said that the secret of life is in the search for beauty…and we can add that this search is over only when you find the doctor whom you fully trust.
IMPORTANT CAREER STEPS
- 2017 - Specialist exam in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in the Dubrava Clinic, Zagreb. regularly attends numerous seminars, professional workshops, presents papers and attends conferences and meetings world-wide, participates at events relevant for aesthetic surgery wherever they may take place
- was admitted as the first Croatian female doctor in the ISHRS - International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
February 2015 - she passed a course on local flaps in the Dubrava Clinical Hospital
- November 2014 - has attended the course in microsurgery in the Dubrava Clinical Hospital
- 2012 to present - started the specialization programme in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery at The Dubrava Clinical Hospital in Zagreb.
- attends regularly numerous education courses, conferences and congresses around the world, visits events everywhere, where an important topic for aesthetic surgery is presented
- 2009 – 2012 - internship at the Maletić Polyclinic
- 2009 - raduated at the School of Medicine of the University of Zagreb
Some Specialization Courses & Events
- Hair transplantation –participates in international conferences organized by the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), and is the first female doctor from Croatia to be admitted to this prestigious organization (Malaysia, October 2014)
- Hair Transplantation - FUE method internship at the leading clinics in Poznan (Poland, 2012), Paris (France, 2013) and Istanbul (Turkey, 2013)
- Chemical Peelings - internship in Montpellier (France, 2011) and Tel Aviv (Israel, 2011)
- Exoderm Chemical Peeling - internship in Tel Aviv (Israel, 2011)
- Laser Treatments - internship in Ljubljana (Slovenia, 2011), Sremska Mitrovica (Serbia, 2011) covering the following treatments: permanent epilation, capillaries and wart removal, removal of skin growths and blisters, facial rejuvenation, acne treatments, removal of acne scars, stretch marks treatments and removal, as well as snoring treatment
- Hylaluronic Acid Fillers & Botox - internship in Tel Aviv (Israel, 2011) and Paris (France, 2012)
- Breast Reconstruction & Augmentation - internship in Belgrade (Serbia, 2011), Madrid (Spain, 2012) and Vienna (Austria, 2013)
- Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatments in Aesthetics - internship in Domžale (Slovenia, 2013)
THE MALETIĆ POLYCLINIC
The Dr. Maletić Polyclinic was founded in Daruvar in 1997 by Dr. Ines Maletić, specialist in anaesthesiology, reanimatology and intensive care and her husband Dr. Duško Maletić, surgeon and urologist; later, their daughter Dr. Ana Maletić, specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery joined them in their work. In 2017, the second polyclinic ‘Poliklinika Maletić’ was opened in Zagreb, St. Medveščak 23/1.
At the Polyclinic nearly all known aesthetic interventions are being done, such as mini to large face lifting, the most modern methods of liposuction and laser lipolysis, rhinoplasty, augmentation, reduction and shaping of breasts, operations of enlarged veins, removal of scars, tattoos and moles all the way to the shaping of sexual organs, laser treatment of sweating in armpits - in other words, an entire range of aesthetic interventions. Special features in the offer are hair transplantation by the FUE method and the Maletić rejuvenation method – nonsurgical lifting and Exoderm Peeling for which only the Maletić Polyclinic has the licence in this part of Europe. We cannot bypass also the famous Aptos lift. We are proud to say that nonsurgical laser lifting of the lower face part and the jaw line is a method developed in the Maletić Polyclinic and has shown excellent results.
U prilog dobrom radu Poliklinike Maletić svakako govori dosad objavljenih šest knjiga, od toga tri knjige o estetskoj kirurgiji koje su Maletići napisali, zatim jedna pod naslovom 'Transplantacija kose FUE metodom', pa su izdali Atlas estetskih operacija – jedini u Hrvatskoj i u bivšim državama - te knjigu koja na jedinstven način obrađuje muške teme 'Važno za muškarce'
In favour of the good work at the Policlinic are definitely the three books published on aesthetic surgery, one under the title “Hair Transplantation by the FUE Method”, and a book which in a unique way treats the men’s issues “Important for Men”. They also published an Atlas of aesthetic operations – the only such work in Croatia and countries of former Yugoslavia.
Dr. Duško and Dr. Ines Maletić wrote two books on aesthetic surgery, one under the title “Transplantation of hair by the FUE method” and the second which in a unique way treats the men’s issues “Important for men”. They also published an Atlas of aesthetic operations – the only such work in Croatia and countries of former Yugoslavia. From 2008 onwards they became an educational centre for other physicians who wish to learn more about the methods applied in the Polyclinic.
The quality of work which has been going on for 19 years, and overall care for the patients is best seen in the fact that other specialist physicians come to receive further education here, and the fact that the greatest number of patients come on the recommendation of those who already have had treatments at the Maletić Polyclinic. Who comes once and wishes to change something else on him or her – comes back. Mothers bring their daughters and recommend us to their friends.
“If it makes you curious what kind of feeling it is to meet physicians who are truly interested in what you want to change on yourself, if there are any fears or doubts that prevent you from taking the “big step” – come to see us for free consultation and examination in Zagreb or Daruvar and we will talk about your looks and your desires. We can organize transfers from any town or airport to Zagreb or Daruvar, directly to one of our Polyclinics. Before and after the intervention, accommodation is available to you at the Polyclinic itself (rooms with TV, air conditioning, meals on request), or you can stay in a nearby hotel.
Until then, the Maletić family sends you its hearty good wishes. Stay healthy & beautiful.”
Dr. Ines Maletić
Dr. Ana Maletić
Dr. Dušan Maletić
Dio koji će meni trebati, zanemariti i izbaciti!
From 2008 onwards they became the official LAHA educational centre (Laser and Health Academy) for aesthetic laser surgeries. Every year other physicians from all around the world who wish to learn more about the methods applied in the Polyclinic visit them for educational laser seminars.
Surgeons & Offices
Show more Show less
|Plastic Surgery||Info||Prices from*||Prices up to*||Payment by instalment possible|
|From €2,500||To €3,400|
|LASER TREATMENT||From €15||To €40|
|to 50 IU, to 100 IU - 470 €||From €340|
|From €2,700||To €3,350|
|From €3,350||To €4,000|
|Per 1 cc||From €340|
|1 ml||From €340|
|From €800||To €930|
|PER FOLLICULAR UNIT||From €4|
|From €1,500||To €1,750|
|From €950||To €1,100|
|From €1,100||To €1,350|
|PER FOLLICULAR UNIT||From €2|
|From €700||To €1,200|
|Depends on region||From €15||To €200||Yes|
|YAG laser||From €1,200|
|From €15||To €40|
|Per 1 treatment||From €100||To €300||Yes|
|From €70||To €350|
|up to 10 x 10 cm. LARGE...||From €70||To €270|
|Per 1 treatment||From €135||Yes|
|From €1,100||To €1,200|
|PENILE LENGTHENING and...||From €2,000|
|package of 3 treatments - 8...||From €340|
|From €1,750||To €1,900|
|From €1,900||To €2,150|
|per 1 treatment||From €70||To €200||Yes|
|From €1,350||To €1,600|
|45 min||From €20|
|Varicose veins treatment|
|From €70||To €350|
|Info||Prices from*||Prices up to*||Payment by instalment possible|
|Reconstructive surgery for Peyronie's disease||From €2,700|
You can pay with a credit card.
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate
Breast Augmentation - Breast Implants
Spider veins laser removal (redness, birh marks)
Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tucks)
Botulinum toxin - Wrinkle Removal
Varicose veins laser treatment
Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Breast lift (Mastopexy)
Hyaluronic acid-based wrinkle fillers
Laser procedures in aesthetic dermatology
- 100% < 1 day