Share your experience
Have you had a personal experience with Ms Nora Nugent FRCSI (Plast)? Help our users and write about it.
Our profile - Ms Nora Nugent FRCSI (Plast) - Plastic Surgery Royal Tunbridge Wells
- BAAPS - British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- BAPRAS - British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons
- BMA - British Medical Association
- EBA - European Burns Association
- GMC - General Medical Council
- IAPS - Irish Associations of Plastic Surgeons
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine
Specialization and preferred practice areas
Nora Nugent specialises in aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery offering a very comprehensive range of aesthetic procedures. She also performs reconstructive surgery such as after burns, breast cancer, skin cancer or trauma.
Education and practice
Did you know?
- MB BCh BAO (Hons) (UCD)
- BMedSci (Hons) (UCD)
- FRCSI (Plast)
- European Diploma in Hand Surgery (FESSH/UEMS)
- Medico-Legal Foundation Certificate (Cardiff University)
Education and research
Show more Show less
|Laser procedures in aesthetic dermatology|
|Lip augmentation - cheiloplasty|
|Treatment for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)|
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate