Philippe Bellity MD
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery Degree
- General surgery Degree
- Cervico-facial surgery and ENT Degree
- Member of Paris Doctor Council n° 75 1 70840 5
- Former hospital intern and attaché at Foch hospital at Suresnes
- Former research assistant at University of Illinois Chicago
- Senior lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, England
- Expert trainer at hyaluronic acid and botulinum toxin
Specialist in plastic surgery, Dr Philippe Bellity dedicates his work life to a delicate mission: healing the wounds of his patients' souls by treating their bodies and faces.
Thanks to numerous professional experiences in the United States and Europe, he became an expert in plastic surgery that includes remodeling and rejuvination techniques that do not require a surgical procedure.
Equally mastering the field of plastic surgery, he adapts personalized solutions for each patient. His work highlights what is unique in each body and face, in order to preserve the personality and natural expressions of the patients.
His wish to use his skills at the service of all lead Dr Bellity to help humanitarian causes since 1996. He has performed reparative surgery on burnt kids in Vietnam, and reparative facial surgery on African kids affected by NOMA disease.
In 2001 he created « The Kids of NOMA », an association that, with the help of volunteers, operates more than 1700 African kids with mutilated faces.