Dr. Rajesh Vasu
Dr.Rajesh Vasu graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and research [JIPMER] in 1992. He received his post graduate degree in surgical disciplines [MS] from All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS], New Delhi in 1996. In 2000, Dr. Chokka completed his Super Specialty training in Plastic Surgery [MCh] from Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences [NIMS]. He is a Fellow of Instituto Javier de Benito, Centro Medico Tecnon, Barcelona, Spain and has had specialized training in Hair Restoration Surgery with Dr. Russell Knudsen at Knudsen’s clinic, Sydney, Australia in addition to training in application of Lasers in Cosmetology from Mumbai.
Dr. Vasu is a member of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India [APSI], International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons [ISAPS], International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons [ISHRS] and Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India [AHRS].
Dr. Vasu is committed to continuing education and innovation and regularly writes papers and gives lectures. Some of papers he has written are given listed below:
- The Use of Soleal Muscle Flaps in Limb Trauma at APSICON, 1997, Chennai
- The Role of a Plastic Surgeon in Limb Trauma at IMA, 2002, Karimnagar
- Liposuction and Body Contouring at Twin Cities IMA meet, 2006, Secunderabad
- Lasers and their Clinical applications in the Indian Scenario at IMA, 2006, Karimnagar
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery at Menopausal Society of India, 2007, Hyderabad
- Body Contouring in Post Pregnancy Patients at ISOPARB, 2009, Hyderabad
Dr.Vasu regularly attends workshops and seminars in order to ensure that at his clinic; the latest techniques available worldwide are used. Some of the workshops and seminars he has attended are enumerated below:
- Instruction Course of ISAPS, Barcelona, 2003
- Ethicon Workshop on Endoscopic Aesthetic Surgery, Mumbai, 2006
- Biennial Congress of ISAPS, Melbourne, 2008
- Annual meeting of ISHRS, Amsterdam, 2009
- First Annual Meeting of AHRS, India, Ahmedabad, 2009
Dr. Vasu gives first priority to the safety and satisfaction of each of his patients. He provides personalized consultation to ensure that every patient is well informed of all available options and the procedures involved so that the patient can make an educated decision that addresses his individual needs.