I have been operated by Dr S K Chawla for correction of my nose shape. He has done the best nose job for me. I am greatful to him for correcting my nose shape . after surgery he gave me good care and his team specially D... More
Ph. No. 9811827580
Name : Dr. Surendra Kumar Chawla
Date of Birth : 02-04-1970
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Present Address : f-1085, Chitranjan Park, New Delhi 110018
Permanent Address : H.N.8/880, Sarai Hakeem, Luxmi Puri
Aligarh, 202001 (U.P)
M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) : V.M.Med. College and Safdarjung Hospital,
New Delhi (April 2005.)
M.S (Gen. Surgery) : L.L.R.M. Med. College, Meerut (Oct. 2000).
M.B.B.S. : G.S.V.M. Med. College, Kanpur (Nov. 1994).
Internship : L.L.R.M and Asso Hospital Kanpur
Work experience :
- Worked as RMO for six months in private hospital in Delhi (Jan to June 1996).
- Worked for eight months as junior resident in surgery deptt. of L.N.J.P. Hospital, New Delhi (Jan-Aug. 1997).
- Worked for three and half months as senior resident in burn and plastic surgery deptt. of L.N.J.P. Hospital, New Delhi (Nov. 2000-Feb. 2001).
- Worked for one year and three months as senior resident in burn and plastic surgery department of Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (March 2001 to
● Worked as senior consultant plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in G.M.Modi Hospital New Delhi from 2005 to 2012
Practicing in South Delhi for last seven years and also attached with Hospitals as a consultant.
February2008 to till date
Fortis Escort hospital Faridabad
Senior Consultant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
July 2007 to Till Date
Max Smart Hospital Saket
Senior Consultant Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
Paper Presentation : In APSICON-2004, Jaipur
- “First dorsal metacarpal artery adipofascial flap for dorsal thumb defect”
In NABICON 2004-KGMC Lucknow
- “Two in one flap for simultaneous resurfacing of dorsal and volar aspect of forearm in post-burn contracture”
- “Management of post-burn extension contracture of elbow with granulating area using two flaps”
- “Electric burn – a major cause of limb loss”
Cancer surgery conference K G M C Lucknow
- “Role of tumour polypeptide antigen in breast cancer”
- “First dorsal metacarpal artery adipofascial flap for dorsal defect of thumb” In Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery May 2004.
- “Simultaneous use of two flaps for granulating area with extension contracture of elbow” International Journal of Burn in 2004.
- Proximally based adipofascial cross finger flap for volar defect of thumb published in Journal of Safdarjung Hospital.
Conferences attended: Has attended various conferences and workshops (APSICON, NABICON, ISSHCON) Also attended UP chapter & regularly attending Delhi Chapter plastic surgery conference.
Procedures he is well versed with:
Burn surgery - in acute burn. Various post burn deformities and wounds
Hand surgery- congenital hand deformities.
Post traumatic tendon, nerve, vessel repair, soft tissue cover, hand fractures. Microvascular re-implantation, Tendon transfer and nerve graft.
Nail injuries and deformity.
Maxillofacial surgery - facial fractures, osteotomies for facial deformities.
Reconstructive surgeries- cleft lip and palate surgery.
Pedicled and microvascular flaps for soft tissue defects.
Grafting of raw areas.
Surgery of bedsores.
Reconstruction of scalp defects, ear, cheek, lip, chest and abdomen defects.
Aesthetic surgery-hair transplant by FUE and Strip method
Liposuction and body contouring,
Face-lift, brow and forehead lift,
Chin reduction and augmentation
Lip reduction and augmentation
Breast surgery-breast reduction and augmentation
Breast reconstruction Gynaecomastia.
Genitourinary surgery – hypospadias, Urethral stricture, Elephantiasis of scrotum
Vaginoplasty, Phalloplasty, Genital injuries