Rhinoplasty was the first operation done in the clinic in 1956. Due to the specific form of Caucasian noses, rhinoplasty became the main specialization of Tsope Clinic.
Specialists near you
Specialists near youShow details
Share your experience
Have you had a personal experience with Plastic Surgery Clinic ? Help our users and write about it.
All reviews for Plastic Surgery Clinic
Прекрасный врач. Удивительный человек Зураб и его отец - тоже ринопласт. К сожалению, не имел счастья быть знакомым с Вахтангом Галактионовичем, царствие ему небесное, но Зураб-сын - выше всех похвал. Мои кавказские черт... More
Our profile - Plastic Surgery Clinic
Find the Beauty Perfection in Tsope Clinic!
Specialization and preferred practice areas
"Tsope" Clinic’s operations main idea lies not only under sculpturing traits individually, but under keeping harmony of the whole face. This operation is the model of confluence of plastic surgeon and sculptor.
History of the clinic
"Tsope" Clinic exists since 1956 years. It was the first aesthetic surgery clinic in soviet reality, founded by Dr. Vakhtang Khutsidze, known as Dr. "Tsope", at that time already well-known otorhinolaryngologist (wonderful artist at the same time).
Consultations with us
Dr. Zurab Khutsidze has been in private practice in Tbilisi, Georgia. If you would like to consider having Dr. Zurab Khutsidze perform your nose surgery (Rhinoplasty), here's what to do:
Please, send quality photos of your face, from a close distance, on a homogeneous background in three projections: profile, foreground and foreground with a raised head (nostril nose). Also, a doctor's conclusion is needed on the condition of the septum and nasal turbinate.
Upon confirmation of the operation, you will receive an approximate cost of the procedure, a pre-surgery patient information sheet, list of tests you need to provide and the WhatsApp phone number, by which you can reach me and determine the date of the operation. I will be glad to answer all of your questions. Looking forward to hear from you.
Did You Know?
D.r Vakhtang Khutsidze, famous ‘Tsope’ established plastic surgery school in Georgia, he has many scholars and followers. His son also took his path – Dr. Zurab Khutsidze – with a painter’s sight which is probably his genetic talent, surgeon’s adroit hand and with the same professionalism as his father!
The success of Tsope Clinic is based on long term experience, innovative methodics and qualified surgeons with a special feeling of aesthetics. The students of Dr. Tsope are well known plastic surgeons, working within and outside Georgia with Dr. Tsope's unique techniques.
- In 1963 – doctor ‘Tsope’ works in Prague in the famous clinic of professor Burian.
- In 1965 – in the city of Mexico, doctor ‘Tsope’ works with famous plastic surgeon Alejandro Del Rio.
- In 1967 – In Japan he surprises doctor Fumio Umezawa and his colleagues while demonstrating astonishing modifications of well known ‘Caucasus’ noses.
- In 1970 – In Paris doctor ‘Tsope’ works with famous Parisian surgeon Luis Vidal.
- In 1985 – In the USA doctor ‘Tsope’ shares his experience with famous plastic surgeons – Professor John Sinnell and Cornuell University PHDs – Randolph Hariss and Robert Shureger.
- In 1998 – In Nurburg, Germany doctor ‘Tsope’ conducts operations with Doctor Thomas Rymans and Professor Nietzsche.
Surgeons & Offices
Show more Show less
- Please keep in mind the final costs of the treatment can differ from the above listed prices. For more information about the prices please contact the particular doctor / clinic.
- Prices are recalculated on a daily basis according to the current exchange rate