Where to put widget on your website
Widget can bring you patients and many reviews. Well as long as you place them on the right place on your website.
- Branding with Cover Photos
- Bronze - Platinum Badges
- Email template to get more reviews
- Geo ADS – how to get clients from your region
- How to turn a satisfied patient into a front page advertisement
- Media partnership
- Registration - Sign up
- Starter members: Badges & Conditions
- Transparent Doctor
- Video products
- Obligatory discussion rules
- Rules for publishing articles, press releases, and videos
- Terms and conditions – visitors and privacy protection policy
- Terms of Service – doctors and privacy protection policy
- Do You Know a Competent Doctor? Recommend Them to Patients!
- Estheticon app. Time for doctors & Confidence for patients
- How can my profile on Estheticon increase traffic to my website?
- How can the "recommended by patients" icon help me?
- How to get online recommendations from patients
- Placement on Doctor Lists
- Response Rate: statistics on how you respond to patient inquiries
- Second opinion inquiry – the right to a second opinion
- Setting up Google Authorship
- Share on Facebook
- Where to put widget on your website
- Why Should I List Prices for my Procedures on Estheticon?
- Write a procedure description and raise your visibility
- Estheticon logos
- Medical tourism: ‘Luck of the draw’ according to plastic surgeons in Germany, France